Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

What would be even one reason someone would think Elway would want Tannehill. I try to like Tannehill, be there is no way that Elway does.
He likes great QB's and wants a long term answer.

Besides signing a near-retirement Manning, what has given the impression that Elway has any idea how to find a great QB?

This will probably be a draft day trade. If Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield are there at the Broncos pick, I see this trade going down. Elway prefers vet QBs and VJ needs a vet QB he can trust to win now. He doesn't have time to develop a QB.
Bad news for Elway then. Tannehill is definitely not done developing. If he is then Miami really is doomed for the foreseeable future.

Besides signing a near-retirement Manning, what has given the impression that Elway has any idea how to find a great QB?
Oh OK then, he will go after Tannehill because he doesn't know what he is doing.

I'm not impressed with Elway and what he's done in Denver. Really poor decisions regarding quarterback in my view.

Bad news for Elway then. Tannehill is definitely not done developing. If he is then Miami really is doomed for the foreseeable future.
Ya that's what Denver wants a 7th year player that's still trying to get past average, and hasn't played since 2016.

I never said he knew how to find one. What he does have is a personal opinion one what a great QB is and it is not the Tannehill type. So I don't see him as interested at all. That does not mean he will find a better one.

Back
Top Bottom