Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

Tannehill has a market value of a late 2, maybe a little less due to his knee. That late of a pick doesn’t get you up from 11 to 5. But, we can wait and see. Maybe you’re right.

A few years ago, we used our 12th pick and a 2nd to move up to 3. I have a hard time believing an 11 and Tannehill couldn’t get us up to 5

Tannehill Isn't worth 6 Spots in the top 10. So actually, the Broncos get hosed

Nope

You guys got this fairy tale like stuff in your head that all these QBs will be better than tannehill

Not a damn chance

If I’m Denver I’d make the trade. And if Miami makes this trade without seeing what’s there at 5 well more par for the course stupidity

How can you make this trade up for a damn qb and not even know if one you want will be there

They’d have to make it on draft night or this is yet another example of incompetence

The rumor is Tannehill and James and that’s enough to move up 6 spots. I don’t believe it for a second. Personally I don’t care If Tannehill is on the team or not but I’d be stunned if he’s not our QB this season.

I’m going to assume this is just speculation from Facebook. The trade makes some sense if we love Mayfield that much but I say no chance it happens

It makes sense. Obviously Denver’s coach knows him well and believes he can win with him. I think if a trade occurs there will be additional comps on both sides. Perhaps Anderson and one of Denver’s QB’s comes back to Miami? I know this much, Miami has strong interest in clearing cap space and like several veteran QB’s in th F/A market.

Nope

You guys got this fairy tale like stuff in your head that all these QBs will be better than tannehill

Not a damn chance

If I’m Denver I’d make the trade. And if Miami makes this trade without seeing what’s there at 5 well more par for the course stupidity

How can you make this trade up for a damn qb and not even know if one you want will be there

They’d have to make it on draft night or this is yet another example of incompetence
Dude a QB off a serious injury who hasn't lived up to his hype yet. Put down the Kool-Aid

A few years ago, we used our 12th pick and a 2nd to move up to 3. I have a hard time believing an 11 and Tannehill couldn’t get us up to 5

It can. It would

If they see him as their starting qb. They don’t make that trade out for a stop gap

It makes sense. Obviously Denver’s coach knows him well and believes he can win with him. I think if a trade occurs there will be additional comps on both sides. Perhaps Anderson and one of Denver’s QB’s comes back to Miami? I know this much, Miami has strong interest in clearing cap space and like several veteran QB’s in th F/A market.

If Denver’s coach knows that it’s from Adam Gase.

Which is why I see zero chance of this

True, but at the time that was considered an outlier and not the norm because the top of that draft was so weak. That’s not the norm. Look at what RGIII netted.

It can. It would

If they see him as their starting qb. They don’t make that trade out for a stop gap

of course it would. I know it was tannenbaum but moving from 13 to 8 cost you kiko alonzo and byron frickin maxwell. and half the people defended that godawful trade

It can. It would

of course it would. I know it was tannenbaum but moving from 13 to 8 cost you kiko alonzo and byron frickin maxwell. and half the people defended that godawful trade

I don’t think anyone is taking a qb coming off an acl without playing a year first which is why i think this is rubbish from a hack

They act like tannehill is hopping out of a damn trash can. It’s rediculous

This is Tannenbaum we're talking about.... Would it honestly surprise you? All the people questioning the source and saying 'oh that'll never happen'- it's Mike ****ing Tannenbaum. Never say never. This man's stupidity and desire to make a splash are unrivaled.

Back
Top Bottom