Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Cam Wake said great I got someone to come in for me when I need to take a breather.

Let me preface any and all Tannehill posts I'm involved in with, "It's about time the bum got his walking papers."

That said...these were nice words from Wake. Now I'm searching for the final presser when Wake was asked about Tannehill. Leads me the beleive that he would NEVER call Tannehill a "good mother_ _cker."

I'll go on record, I personally think Ryan Tannehill is a perfectly functional professional QB. I also believe our coaches failed over and over again to learn from the Shula and even the Patriot way. Build your system around the players you have and not the other way around.

The foolishness of the formations and systems used over the last 7 years were frankly malpractice, if a QB has trouble with quick reads then do not put him in a position where that is a problem. If pocket presence is a concern then mitigate pressure,have you ever seen Ben Rothenberger?? The man cannot read a defense and his pocket presence is no better than Tannehill's. Why does he succeed?

Ask yourself do you believe you're going to get the next Marino (a QB who Bill Walsh) called a system onto himself in every generation?

Oh how I miss the days of Shula, although I do get to see it in the Patriots....I would love to see it in the Dolphins again, but alas I doubt I ever shall again.

Let me preface any and all Tannehill posts I'm involved in with, "It's about time the bum got his walking papers."

That said...these were nice words from Wake. Now I'm searching for the final presser when Wake was asked about Tannehill. Leads me the beleive that he would NEVER call Tannehill a "good mother_ _cker."

Someone sounds jealous that Ryan is still making millions realizing that he got traded not cut.

That really must hurt your feelings.

Passes tissues.........

Someone sounds jealous that Ryan is still making millions realizing that he got traded not cut.

That really must hurt your feelings.

Passes tissues.........

Traded for a 4th rounder, cut, kidnapped by Somalian pirates, abducted by aliens...it doesn't matter to me.

Just so long as that experiment is over...

I know it's killing you that Flores gave Tannehill the boot for equal value. Tannehill was a 4th round draft pick who played like a 4th round draft pick, and was lucky to have found a taker in the Phins FO.

You will watch the Titans games to make sue Tannehill is holding the clipboard correctly, and the Tannehill is making sure that the water and towels are just the way Mariota wants them. Then you'll come here and talk about how great Tannehill looked in preseason...and I'll report the post for being in the wrong forum

You Tannehillians are living on numbered days...and I love it.

I'll go on record, I personally think Ryan Tannehill is a perfectly functional professional QB. I also believe our coaches failed over and over again to learn from the Shula and even the Patriot way. Build your system around the players you have and not the other way around.

The foolishness of the formations and systems used over the last 7 years were frankly malpractice, if a QB has trouble with quick reads then do not put him in a position where that is a problem. If pocket presence is a concern then mitigate pressure,have you ever seen Ben Rothenberger?? The man cannot read a defense and his pocket presence is no better than Tannehill's. Why does he succeed?

Ask yourself do you believe you're going to get the next Marino (a QB who Bill Walsh) called a system onto himself in every generation?

Oh how I miss the days of Shula, although I do get to see it in the Patriots....I would love to see it in the Dolphins again, but alas I doubt I ever shall again.

You are now officially on record....

1.) I agree that Tannehlll is a perfectly functional QB...that doesn't mean that he's a starting QB that can make an impact.

2.) I'm praying that you aren't comparing Rothlisberger to Tannehill, so I'm just going to say that Rothlisberger can read defenses FAR better than Tannehill.

Traded for a 4th rounder, cut, kidnapped by Somalian pirates, abducted by aliens...it doesn't matter to me.

Just so long as that experiment is over...

I know it's killing you that Flores gave Tannehill the boot for equal value. Tannehill was a 4th round draft pick who played like a 4th round draft pick, and was lucky to have found a taker in the Phins FO.

You will watch the Titans games to make sue Tannehill is holding the clipboard correctly, and the Tannehill is making sure that the water and towels are just the way Mariota wants them. Then you'll come here and talk about how great Tannehill looked in preseason...and I'll report the post for being in the wrong forum

You Tannehillians are living on numbered days...and I love it.

That was a cute story. Stick to your day job.

Smashing your flat screens for 7 years I can see why you Tammynettes got your panties in a bunch.:lol:

That was a cute story. Stick to your day job.

Smashing your flat screens for 7 years I can see why you Tammynettes got your panties in a bunch.:lol:

For the record...Flores thinks Fitzpatrick is better than Tannehill (probably is).

Can't wait to see you on the Fitzpatrick threads writing posts with a smile while tears hit your keyboard.

You guys are good jokes with bad punchlines....

For the record...Flores thinks Fitzpatrick is better than Tannehill (probably is).

You're creating a "For the record" for someone elses opnion??? LMFAO!!!!

That's why your guessing Flores likes your "Mr probably is" QB which has bounced around team after team. But he "Probably is" better than Ryan Tannehill.:nah:

If we do sign Fitzpatrick he "probably is" temporary until our "probably is" rookie we pick up in 2019/20 draft.

Nice try...........

You're creating a "For the record" for someone elses opnion??? LMFAO!!!!

That's why your guessing Flores likes your "Mr probably is" QB which has bounced around team after team. But he "Probably is" better than Ryan Tannehill.:nah:

If we do sign Fitzpatrick he "probably is" temporary until our "probably is" rookie we pick up in 2019/20 draft.

Nice try...........

INTannehill signed a contract to be a backup (he was perpetrating a starter al these years) that happens to be in the same neighborhood as Fitzpatrick's contract...

They are the same tier and Flores has told us that I'll take 6-7 wins with the QB who has no delusions of grandeur...

That butthurt is covered under major medical...hope you have coverage.

INTannehill signed a contract to be a backup (he was perpetrating a starter al these years) that happens to be in the same neighborhood as Fitzpatrick's contract...

They are the same tier and Flores has told us that I'll take 6-7 wins with the QB who has no delusions of grandeur...

So you make a "For the record" remark for someone else without an actual quote or source???

Somebody is getting desperate and looking foolish at the same time.

Quit while you're behind.

Ryan needs a season to bounce back from the injuries . . but even I realize he was a capable starter up until he was injured in 2016.

Whether that QB ever returns is another question.

Ryan needs a season to bounce back from the injuries . . but even I realize he was a capable starter up until he was injured in 2016.

Whether that QB ever returns is another question.

You saw a capable starter...

I saw an NFL QB...who had empty stats because he threw every down. Even in 2016, I saw a guy who was average, and this is with a ground game behind him.

He's a slight upgrade from Fitzpatrick.

You saw a capable starter...

I saw an NFL QB...who had empty stats because he threw every down. Even in 2016, I saw a guy who was average, and this is with a ground game behind him.

He's a slight upgrade from Fitzpatrick.

So an average QB doesn’t = a capable starter now?

And for somebody who threw every down, he never finished higher than 9th in attempts and as low as 20th . . . So what are you talking about?

We are still talking about a guy with 123 to 75 ints in about 5 in a half seasons . . . U just don’t “backup” your way to those type of numbers.

Sure, I ultimately never thought he had the natural instinct and pocket feel to be an elite type of QB . . . .but capable? Absolutely . . . and I saw a guy who worked hard and improved in different areas of his game every season up until he got hurt.

Are you really going to penalize him in 2016 for having a good running game those final 8 games when he has had turnstiles at guard his whole career . . . C’mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom