Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Tannehill goes to Tennessee, but I don't like the trade. Tannehill is a STARTING QB, who has shown to be good behind a good OL. We gave up a 6th this year, plus Tanny. In return we only get a 4th and 7th next year??? Wasn't it Sam Bradford that got a 1st round pick? Or some other average QB.

Tannehill should have gotten us a 3rd minimum....this year.

You all should be thanking Tannehill for taking a pay cut to join the Titans. He could’ve said screw you Dolphins I’d rather be cut and you get no compensation, but he was the bigger man and didn’t do that.

None of this trade Happens unless Tannehill agreed to it.

so no more complaining--awesome.

Gotta wait until Mariota gets hurt and Tannehill is inserted into the lineup before you say that. He'll have a few good games (as always) and we'll have his supporters start a few threads...and it will be just likee old times.

You all should be thanking Tannehill for taking a pay cut to join the Titans. He could’ve said screw you Dolphins I’d rather be cut and you get no compensation, but he was the bigger man and didn’t do that.

None of this trade Happens unless Tannehill agreed to it.
that's a good point, but he may be a better QB than their injury-prone one so it's a good move for him. OTOH, I don't know if he'd have been so cooperative and flexible had it been to the Texans, Rams, or Browns for example.

Gotta wait until Mariota gets hurt and Tannehill is inserted into the lineup before you say that. He'll have a few good games (as always) and we'll have his supporters start a few threads...and it will be just likee old times.
and you don't think if he comes in cold and craps the bed this site wouldn't be abuzz from all the Usual Suspects either?

Garbage deal. We got what essentially what amounts to a fifth round value, 35 pts, and not this year but next year.
They would've been much better off cutting him post June 1, saving 5.6 mil this year, and resigning James with that money, or getting Trent Brown. Instead they got some garbage value to play with.

This guy is not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom