Tannehill updated to Questionable. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill updated to Questionable.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Kinda getting worried that he might not play. I have Tannehill on Fantasy football and he listed as Questionable. Does anyone know if he,ll definitely play.

This is philbin a way of ****ing with the other team almost every1 will play my god people quit crying

I don't think his first concern is fantasy, he is just saying that Tannehill is listed as questionable.

Julio Jones has been questionable for the last two weeks and I haven't had to sit him once, I wouldn't read too much into the fantasy status, we'll know more after today's practice.

I don't think his first concern is fantasy, he is just saying that Tannehill is listed as questionable.

Julio Jones has been questionable for the last two weeks and I haven't had to sit him once, I wouldn't read too much into the fantasy status, we'll know more after today's practice.

Ah. My mistake. Misinterpreted him.

That's good to no. Plus Jones played great.

What is fantasy status?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Kinda getting worried that he might not play. I have Tannehill on Fantasy football and he listed as Questionable. Does anyone know if he,ll definitely play.

If he was upgraded to questionable that means he was listed as doubtful prior to that.

The team hasn't officially released an "Out/Doubtful/Questionable/Probable" list yet. That will come later this evening, so anything listing him as "Questionable" now is just speculation because he was limited in practice earlier this week. My guess is that the offical list will have him as probable.

Even if he is questionable, he will be playing. Even Richie laughed off the NFLN question to him yesterday if Tannehill was going to miss time. Richie said Ryan had a minor bruise and is fine.

The thing to know about NFL injury reports: they are bull****.

The fact that he finished the game on Sunday and didn't look hampered leads me to believe he is playing.

I was worried about tanne when he was shaking his shoulder walking off the field in live time, I told my buddy "oh f--k, we're getting ready to see moore" not that I have anything against moore just more worried about our starting qb

Back
Top Bottom