Tannehill VS Tua Year 1 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill VS Tua Year 1

Tangina plays for the Titans
Move on. This is FinHeaven.
Defend the Players on This Team.
(Tua etc.)

The only time I’m interested in the Titans and their Average Hillbilly QB
Is on 1/2/22. when we destroy them. I hope E. Roberts #52 lays Tangina Out! 🍻🐬🍻
With 15 friggin posts in FH, you're the last AH to tell any established member to move on.

We got exactly what I said they day we drafted him. We got a WR drafted to be a QB that needed about 5 more years of development. It took him 8. That's what was available out of him and that's what we rolled with. I don't disrespect Thill, just never wanted to draft him, never saw anything out of him game after game, never saw a leader, never saw a QB. That was his time in Miami. He is a different player in Tennessee and great for him. Many players are able to change thier career with changing teams. But he would never be what he is now if he stayed. Regardless of who people want to blame for Thills lack of success, he set our franchise back 10 years. That's the foundation of my distaste for him. But not disrespect...at least on my part. Other posters....

Hi!

Other than the owner, no one individual has the ability to set a franchise back 10 years. Any assertion to the contrary is just wearing hate blinders.

Either Miami should have figured out what to do with Tannehill after 3 years or cut bait. They managed to do neither and screwed up SPECTACULARLY.

The sad part is that the Titans achieved more with Tannehill at the helm than Miami has in almost 30 years. If anyone says that Miami couldn’t have duplicated that same thing after 2012, they’re just not paying attention.

Tangina plays for the Titans
Move on. This is FinHeaven.
Defend the Players on This Team.
(Tua etc.)

The only time I’m interested in the Titans and their Average Hillbilly QB
Is on 1/2/22. when we destroy them. I hope E. Roberts #52 lays Tangina Out! 🍻🐬🍻

Hi. See the thread title?

You’re perfectly capable of going away.

The Thread says

The Thread says Tangina vs Tua Year 1.

No comparison a Natl Champ (Tua)
Who knows how to Lead and Win

vs

a Classic Choke Artist who can’t Win or Lead even with all the Tools.

Hi!

Other than the owner, no one individual has the ability to set a franchise back 10 years. Any assertion to the contrary is just wearing hate blinders.

Either Miami should have figured out what to do with Tannehill after 3 years or cut bait. They managed to do neither and screwed up SPECTACULARLY.

The sad part is that the Titans achieved more with Tannehill at the helm than Miami has in almost 30 years. If anyone says that Miami couldn’t have duplicated that same thing after 2012, they’re just not paying attention.
Much easier on the psyche for weak minded people to believe that the franchise is all set except for the QB..... Irony of ironies, that turned out to be true for the Titans. Go figure.

Hi!

Hi,

Hate blinders. That's cute. Don't hate Thill at all. What I have on my side are statements that I declared the day we drafted him. And those over time were proven correct. So there's that. Also, my last statement about the guy is that he is now a top QB in the League. So hate??

Duplicated the same thing as the Titans in 2012? So you are saying that 2012 Tannehill and 2020 Tannehill are the same player? Yikes.

Again, I simple relate Thill as the guy the 1st girlfriend made marriage ready. With the 2nd girl reaping the benefits.

Hi,

Hate blinders. That's cute. Don't hate Thill at all. What I have on my side are statements that I declared the day we drafted him. And those over time were proven correct. So there's that.
Except your statements haven't been proven correct. He beat your estimate by 2 years, at least. He was a good enough QB in 2016. Period. There is simply no way to explain his performance in Tenn without acknowledging he was already good enough in 2018. He was better in 2016, therefore good enough in 2016. Tannehill wasn't the weak link after 2012. Do you seriously have another explanation for his instant success in Tenn? He became that good over night? Really? LOL.....

The team had terrible coaching and paper thin depth, especially at OL. I complained at the time that one member of the OL goes down and they shuffle most of the ****ing line because they had no depth. Lost the LT, move the RT to LT, Move the RG to RT. Move the C to RG and bring in a new C.... Really? WTF? Awesome, one injury causes lower production at 4 of 5 positions...... F me..... This is the Dolphins of 2012 to 2020 and counting. Until they have consistency year to year, they haven't figured it out yet. Maybe this is the year...... What are we looking at AGAIN???? New C, new RG, new RT and so, so returns at LT and LG..... same exact **** for over a decade. Maybe this shuffle works....

Hi,

Hate blinders. That's cute. Don't hate Thill at all. What I have on my side are statements that I declared the day we drafted him. And those over time were proven correct. So there's that. Also, my last statement about the guy is that he is now a top QB in the League. So hate??

Duplicated the same thing as the Titans in 2012? So you are saying that 2012 Tannehill and 2020 Tannehill are the same player? Yikes.

Again, I simple relate Thill as the guy the 1st girlfriend made marriage ready. With the 2nd girl reaping the benefits.
BTW, at least you make decent arguments and can engage in a friendly disagreement. Props for that.

Tannehill had 0 Superbowl wins. He has an all star roster around him with Tennessee and still has failed to win it all. Until that changes, this is not even worth arguing. What is done is done and Tua is our quarterback now. We will soon find out how good he really is. Hopefully good enough to help win us a Superbowl.

Tannehill had 0 Superbowl wins. He has an all star roster around him with Tennessee and still has failed to win it all. Until that changes, this is not even worth arguing. What is done is done and Tua is our quarterback now. We will soon find out how good he really is. Hopefully good enough to help win us a Superbowl.

That "all star roster" was averaging 16 points per game and was 2-4 when he took over as the starting QB.

QBs like Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, etc etc, and their all star supporting casts have a say in who wins the SB too....

That "all star roster" was averaging 16 points per game and was 2-4 when he took over as the starting QB.

QBs like Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, etc etc, and their all star supporting casts have a say in who wins the SB too....
You cant stop "full retard".

You can only hope to contain it.

Fortunately we have this thread to reduce the spillover.........

Back
Top Bottom