Tannehill: Waiting For The Draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: Waiting For The Draft...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think that the FO will wait, in regards to whether Ryan Tannehill stays or goes, for the result of the draft. Do you agree on this?

(Just guessing.)

20190113_105133.png

It depends on what are new HC wants to do with him.

Currently he is the best we've got. He is also expensive, but so are most experienced NFL QB free agents. Who will we get as a replacement and what they cost will need to be factored in. I really don't know what his final status will be, but if he is going to be cut, look for it to occur either just after we get our new HC or near the cut date deadline, depending on which side of that deadline will give us the most financial relief.

If we're really rebuilding then he needs to go regardless of when. I'd trade him if I can find takers.

He will get paid be it back up or starter, can't say by whom but solid qbs are always in demand. Like Gase, i think he may get a pass from being on a cery bad team plus he is clean as the driven snow except when he is under center of our crappy oline.
You think he'll be bagging groceries?

Lots more to unfold before we make a decision on that one. Our solution to QB isn't in this draft, IMHO, so any new coach has to decide whether he'd prefer the cap hit or the cap space in a market with only journeymen available. And that's not the entire story … there's more drama coming down the road, just wait for it.

I wish qe had a backup lile him instead of rhe crap we have had. I think he'll be a starter for some team and not a backup just yet .

Back
Top Bottom