*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread *** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread ***

OK. This might be the dumbest post I ever write, but I'm going to try anyway.

Is there any chance that the for and against camp could just stop this tired argument until at least halfway through the season?

There's absolutely no more information coming to light right now, and it's going around in boring circles at this stage.

Let's just all agree on one fact barring injury, he's our starting qb this year. Let's just pray he comes back strong, and that the pro tannehill fans are 100% right?

Argument can start up again come mid season, when he's had enough time to shake off the cobwebs?

Is there any chance that the for and against camp could just stop this tired argument until at least halfway through the season?

There's absolutely no more information coming to light right now, and it's going around in boring circles at this stage.

Let's just all agree on one fact barring injury, he's our starting qb this year. Let's just pray he comes back strong, and that the pro tannehill fans are 100% right?

Argument can start up again come mid season, when he's had enough time to shake off the cobwebs?
Not dumb at all. I’m good with it. Let’s just hope we don’t have to witness Osweiller or Fales under center unless mopping up in 2018.

Good call.

.... Brees was 26 after five years with the Chargers and moved on to Saints. Here is a classic example of a franchise with a young developing QB who went out and got another one even when the developing guy was young and the jury was still out.

Yeah, giving up on a developing Brees after 5 years and moving on to the next great thing worked wonders for the Chargers.

Maybe Miami should just forget this Tannehill thing now that we got good coaching and move on to someone else...

He certainly hasnt exhibited any skills we can work with. Gase is a dummy!

somebody back to pissing and moaning...……………………………. move the f__k on, you're not going to change anything.

Back
Top Bottom