*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Tannehill's Comeback Mega Thread ***

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I hope he is successful but I am not blinding myself that the odds are against him. It will be easier for him to fail than to succeed.

Absolutely hoping for the best! I can't imagine any Dolphin fan hoping he fails.
There's a few people on this board hoping he fails so that they can say they were "right". It sad that some people's ego are so big that they'd rather see the team lose in order for them to say they were right. I really hope he has a great year for those of us that actually want the team to win.

we have people here that want to see Fitz fail so they can say we should've drafted James or traded up for a QB. Unless he's like a pediphile or something like that, any player that puts on a fins uniform I want to see play at a HOF level. plenty that have come thru ive thought "he was a piece of crap, we shouldn't drafted him" but never wanted to see any intentionally fail. but we are full of those here like Danny said

I don't think Tannehill's knee injury was as severe as people think. I think not having the surgery, not having it heal properly, then having the surgery resulted in a lot of missed time so people make it seem worse than your standard knee injury that requires surgery. I think he'll be fine, hope he doesn't comeback gun shy or cautious.

There's a few people on this board hoping he fails so that they can say they were "right". It sad that some people's ego are so big that they'd rather see the team lose in order for them to say they were right. I really hope he has a great year for those of us that actually want the team to win.
You're right; long entrenched stances for some seem to be tied into shaky egos. Despite protestations, I am sure there are some whose psyches wrestle with uncomfortable cognitive dissonance when being proven wrong after so much time and effort involved in advancing their opinion. So you're preaching to the choir on this... I have noticed that lately it seems after withstanding much pressure for a protracted period of time, for more than a few, the figurative patience "dam" has finally overflowed. Of course there's nothing wrong with unpopular opinions; the forum would be boring without them. However the obsessive and heavy-handed way some are predictably spewed really is another story entirely.

Back
Top Bottom