Tannehill's expectations for 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's expectations for 2014

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I believe Tannehill played very well in 2013 with a horrible offensive line but he did play like absolute dog **** the last two games. Now our O-Line actually looks pretty good and we seem to be very deep at receivers. Could we see Tannehill reach 30 TD's? Maybe 10-15 INT range? Reach 4,000?

What are your guys thought?

i am hoping for over 30TD's, over 4k yards and less than 15 INT's. would be a success on his part. oh, and less than 40 sacks would be nice.

With our Oline intact and if our Running game breaks to the second level, Tanny should have his best season yet..

I want tanny to put up big numbers too but the only number I care about is wins...gimmie a playoff berth and ill look past the numbers

Regardless of what kind of stats he puts up, I expect Tannehill to play well enough to get us to the playoffs this year. I believe he has the goods to get it done. He has the weapons and now he has the offensive line. Time for him and the rest of the team to step up and get us back to the postseason.

3rd Year. 2 Mediocre years. Playoffs or Bust. Who cares about 30 Touchdowns, and over 4k yards. He needs to be a leader and manage games, unlike the last 2 games last season. If you want to be elite, and get to the playoffs, no more excuses... WIN, or get somebody who can in 2015.

3rd Year. 2 Mediocre years. Playoffs or Bust. Who cares about 30 Touchdowns, and over 4k yards. He needs to be a leader and manage games, unlike the last 2 games last season. If you want to be elite, and get to the playoffs, no more excuses... WIN, or get somebody who can in 2015.

Bingo. We've spent this entire offseason and draft surrounding T-hill with talent both on the field and on the sidelines. It's playoff time.

Bingo. We've spent this entire offseason and draft surrounding T-hill with talent both on the field and on the sidelines. It's playoff time.

Right on Dude. I want to see Tannehill not turn the ball over. Run for some 1st downs. Win games. Be a leader. Win at home starting with New England. Considering we did not draft a QB to even compete with him in Camp, it's all or none this year.

For everyone saying playoffs or bust. Does that mean if he throws over 30 tds, about 15 ints. 4500 yards 74% completion. You give up?

For everyone saying playoffs or bust. Does that mean if he throws over 30 tds, about 15 ints. 4500 yards 74% completion. You give up?

Dude. Give Up? No. But we have not had a winning record since 2008. Other teams turn it around in less time. Its time for Tannehill to step up. I think he can do it. But if we are not better then 9-7 change is coming yet again. Its the NFL Dude. If he cant get it done this year, he will be the next Chad Henne since Marino retired. Don't get caught up in the numbers, its about winning.

I'm not giving numbers that I need to see but......I wanna see him play with determination, courage, and confidence like how A.Rodgers handles himself on the field. It always looks like Aaron knows what he wants to do on the field and is deliberate about it. I want Ryan to play with those aspects to his game, the numbers will fall in to place after that

Back
Top Bottom