Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain

The dream for me was to have a capable backup, we were a 6 7 win team.with this **** offense but with Brock we do 6 max.

Gase is soooooo pathetic! He’s scratching and clawing at ANY advantage! Tannehill, even if he is injured and I dont think he is, will play. Can you imagine trotting Osweiler our there! It’d likely be worse than when we were at Patriots! The season per record is salvageable ( I say record because talent wise I don’t think it is), therefore Tannehill at the minimum will get a shot and play.

Gase had a terrible offseason this year. Made some horrendous personnel decisions that may cost him his job. How the hell do you not get a legitimate backup quarterback when the starter hasn’t played in nearly two years and is coming off a brutal injury is beyond comprehension.

I honestly don’t care either way if Tannehill or Osweiler starts. They just need to manage the game anyways, I wouldn’t put too much stock in either of them carrying this team to a win. I’d hedge my bets with the running game carrying this team with the shovel passes to Wilson, Stills, and Grant as well.

Gase is soooooo pathetic! He’s scratching and clawing at ANY advantage! Tannehill, even if he is injured and I dont think he is, will play. Can you imagine trotting Osweiler our there! It’d likely be worse than when we were at Patriots! The season per record is salvageable ( I say record because talent wise I don’t think it is), therefore Tannehill at the minimum will get a shot and play.

Except Gase's MO has been to downplay injuries, "it's wierd" or "we're just being smart with him" then the next thing you know the player is on IR.

Really? Check the Tanehill thread? If Brock starts were going to have a whole new meaning to a QB that won’t move in or around the pocket

Many think it wont matter much since Ryan is so bad, we may find out.

Gase had a terrible offseason this year. Made some horrendous personnel decisions that may cost him his job. How the hell do you not get a legitimate backup quarterback when the starter hasn’t played in nearly two years and is coming off a brutal injury is beyond comprehension.

How do you not make sure the weakest link on the team wasn’t going to be the OL?

I honestly don’t care either way if Tannehill or Osweiler starts. They just need to manage the game anyways, I wouldn’t put too much stock in either of them carrying this team to a win. I’d hedge my bets with the running game carrying this team with the shovel passes to Wilson, Stills, and Grant as well.
The running game? With this patchwork OL and Osweiler the running game might just earn negative yards.

Back
Top Bottom