Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain

Take a trot round the forum, they’re out there. Read many over the last week.
I might be the single biggest RT detractor but even I know the team is worse putting osweiller or Fales out there tomorrow. Neither has the reps all offseason and camp and the past six weeks to be remotely ready.

The dream you speak of was actually developing/drafting a legitimate backup that could step in if needed. This of course never happened.

The dream for me was to have a capable backup, we were a 6 7 win team.with this **** offense but with Brock we do 6 max.
I agree with you. Miami fans have known you're only as good as your back up QB since 1993, yet our looking for even the starting QB has been terrible.

Even if Tannehill starts, he won’t finish the game. Mack will hit him at least 5 times before halftime. Tannehill will be lucky if his season isn’t over after tomorrow.

Gase and the FO should be fired ofr the **** decisions they have made. No real backup! No solution to the OL in years!

Honestly if he’s really unable to be effective punting the next 2 is better than having him miss games later. NFC games are not as valuable, play Brock va the bears and lions if need be.

If it’s a sprained AC joint Ryan is a tough SOB. Jimmy G sustained the same injury vs us 2 years ago and missed the next 2 games (then Brady returned). I’ve heard this injury is all about pain management.

Or imagine Osweiler has a good game and we win. This forum will be interesting tomorrow.

That would be the Osweiler trap. He has a good game or few good games to suck you in and get his big contract then goes to **** lol

I think we’ll see Brock tomorrow. 2 things about Gase:

Whenever we think he’s playing games he isn’t, this is real.

He’s conservative about playing guys hurt if things can get worse.

He’ll let Ryan warm up then make the call to play Brock. Losing to NFC teams isn’t the end of the world.

I have plenty of yard work I can get caught up on but then again I watched Jay Cutler every week last year so I’m used to wasting my time/

We shouldn't have been in this position to begin with. Inexcusable to go into this season with Brock second string

Back
Top Bottom