Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain

If Tannehill is really hurt and we lose the next two it could be an Andrew Luck situation where it doesn't make sense to start him the rest of the season, especially with the back half schedule.

If people are happy that Tannehill is out, then they want us to lose? I don't understand this.

Does anyone know when the injury happened? I can’t believe we are gonna toss Osweiler out there oh boy

Or imagine Osweiler has a good game and we win. This forum will be interesting tomorrow.

I'd like to think that most members here wouldn't all of a sudden want Osweiller to start over Tannehill if he has a great game. I'm not holding my breath though. :lol:

Does anyone know when the injury happened? I can’t believe we are gonna toss Osweiler out there oh boy
Second quarter against the Raiders. It got worse during the Bengals game when he was stripped from behind, you could see him clutching his arm in severe pain.

Why does the **** always happen to this team!!!! It is what it is **** me sideways god****it. They will need to rally around Oz and see if they get 2 offensive TD's and get short fields off turnovers for 2 more scores. I still think they can win 28 - 20. Run left Pass left and do it as quickly as you can to negate any pass rush from the right side. Use their killer speed to get around the edge on left stay away from K. Mack. Shovel Passes to the Sprinting WR's to left side. Only throw when absolutely necessary and run all day long.

Sucks. Tannehill get well man we need you the rest of the way.

These next 2 games versus NFC teams are just bonus wins. PROTECT OUR YOUR HOUSE BOYS!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Second quarter against the Raiders. It got worse during the Bengals game when he was stripped from behind, you could see him clutching his arm in severe pain.

Are you certain about this? It was the next play he threw the 40 yard bomb to Stills in the back of the endzone. To me it looked like it was from his last pick-6 in Cincy as his arm was grabbed right when he started to accelerate it forward.

How do you not make sure the weakest link on the team wasn’t going to be the OL?

When we lost Josh Sitton right after week 1 I just had a terrible feeling it was going to be a very bad luck season in regards to injury again...That was such BS....

Sitton was easily the best offensive FA we signed this past year...he also had a very solid history of barely any injuries.....yet he comes to Miami for big $$$ and is gone for the season his very first game?? I'm not quite blaming all of the oline woes on Gase and co for this reason, nobody expected Sitton to go down the very first game we play.

Then you take into account losing our starting QB for 20+ games....all the ridiculous nature/awol/"line" coach of last year...our D-line gets devastated by game 3 this year....Kilgore goes down, Davis looks slow, Our O line is instantly a no depth mess again.

I mean I understand that all teams suffer injuries but it really feels like Miami has been absolutely devastated by injuries lately.

Its just about enough to make me believe Joe Ronnie Stadium really is CURSED....

Well the dream came true of many on the board.

I don't believe there are any on this board that dreams of Thill getting injured....

I think many on this board dream of having a QB that can make plays and win games because he is a threat to score...a play maker … a winner... Thill has the track record of not being the guy we need at the most important position on our offense.... stats aside...this guy is not a proven winner and we, as fans of the team, are over it

Win or lose Thill is our best option ( as far as we know) … that being said he is not what many dream of as a QB for our team

Back
Top Bottom