Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's Status For Tomorrow, Uncertain

Gase is probably concerned for tannehill’s life for it to be this much of a question

Also-LOL at people screaming for a tanked season already. That just doesn’t happen sorry

Well if Tannehill is out for a couple of weeks, does that give both him and Gase another year? You know the old we would’ve made the playoffs if Ryan wasn’t hurt excuse?

Gase is probably concerned for tannehill’s life for it to be this much of a question

If he was concerned for Tannehill's life then he would have done a lot better than putting together the bare minimum with the OL in the offseason. Signing older/injury prone guys with no viable backups is the bare minimum and that's all on him.

If he was concerned for Tannehill's life then he wouldn't ask him to drop back and attempt to passes with the OL looking worse than swiss cheese. He would say we're handing this ball off on every play leading 17-3.

either way, it's bad for his future. if he misses, we'll say we need a qb that can show up and play week in week out. if he plays, he'll be limited to 10 yard throws.

I'm gonna laugh if Brock plays and actually has a decent day

that last link was video of the injury that happened in the Raider's game. I questioned CHambers in chat if Tannehill would have some mysterious injury and that would be another excuse for his poor play and now he is doubtfull (Jeff Darlingon reports) for this game.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DpeX9VyXoAAZHWg.mp4

That is absolutely not true!

I don't know exactly what you say is absolutely not true....

But what I said is true to me....after all it's my opinion... I appreciate the response and different opinions are ok with me...

I’m 0-3 attending Dolphins game and I’ll be at the game today. So yeah, makes sense. **** this team.

What a great game to be at, This team is a constant lesson on not giving up and I'm sick of it. How about a blow out win for a change.

Back
Top Bottom