Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannenbaum to serve a Parcells role w/ Miami to Oversee Football Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft.. I hate this freaking organization. No common sense whatsoever!!!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

I will give him some credit, at least he tried to upgrade the QB position in the 1st round. I wonder if RT will win as many playoff games as MS? He has a long way to go.

Mark Sanchez didnt win any playoff games, The Jets defense did. They won in spite of DS, not because of him. And if you think for one second Dirty Sanchez is half the QB Tannehill is you'd be sorely mistaken (Q Junc in 3..2..1..).

The Jets, Bills and Rat's are LOVING this hire.

I sense this hire is more about 2016. I think Philbin and Hickey will both be gone after next season and Tannebaum will be in charge of hiring a new GM and head coach at that point.

Kind of the way I am looking at it. Abramsom is saying this is about the team not having full confidence in Hickey. If that's the case he is probably gone after the draft.

Almost seems like Hickey is just being kept around because of his draft prep over the past year. Tannenbaum essentially is taking over the GM duties and I bet after the draft they dump Hickey. Such a shame.

As for Philbin, assuming they don't make the playoffs in 2015, my guess is that Ross just lets him walk(expired contract) and allows Tannenbaum to pick the head coach. Though again, why not just make that move now?

Well Junc didnt waste anytime leaving negative rep and commenting, "Mark is better but I won't discuss that in this thread". Keep thinking that buddy. Glutton for punishment and not too bright of a comment.

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 59s60 seconds ago

Re: Tannenbaum move. Not quite sure what Dennis Hickey did to lose favor - or what Joe Philbin has done to maintain favor. Should be reverse

The $64000 question in this situation: Why wasn't Marino offered this position instead of Tannebaum?

If Ross gave the keys to Tannenbaum this move would be acceptable. But Nooo Stevie says you are in charge but my precious 1st hire Philbin gets to stay. Try to imagine what the Dolphins FO structure flow chart looks like now. Look at the successful teams FO structure. Ours is pretty messed up compared to theirs

I sense this hire is more about 2016. I think Philbin and Hickey will both be gone after next season and Tannebaum will be in charge of hiring a new GM and head coach at that point.

Why even play the 2015 season then. This move couldn't have made me less excited about next season to start...and just as I was starting to get fired up for the combine, draft, etc. Now I just get the feeling of why bother.

To take it even further, what if a miracle happens in 2015 and we make the playoffs and even win a game in the postseason. Do they still fire Philbin and Hickey?

Why do I follow this team?

Football's fun, they said. You'll like to watch it, they said.........

the new Miami Dolphins slogan....

Just when you think things are as bad as they can get, Stephen Ross finds a way to make it worse!

Hell I put a better squad together on Madden Franchise than this clown.

Kind of the way I am looking at it. Abramsom is saying this is about the team not having full confidence in Hickey. If that's the case he is probably gone after the draft.

This moron owner is simply Incredible if true.. Has little confidence in Hickey after doing a good job in year one, but gave the jackass ahead of him 5 years to make mistake after mistake. This franchise is such a joke.

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports 59s60 seconds ago

Re: Tannenbaum move. Not quite sure what Dennis Hickey did to lose favor - or what Joe Philbin has done to maintain favor. Should be reverse

If that's the case probably like last year where Joe and Dawn pointed the finger at Ireland...Now the finger is being pointed at Hickey because all the free agents he brought in had an injury history and well...got hurt.

The only thing that could make this day worse is if Ross hires Junc as PR Director.

Look what junc has done for buttfumble...dude can make a **** sandwich sound like a T bone steak :lol2:

If Ross gave the keys to Tannenbaum this move would be acceptable. But Nooo Stevie says you are in charge but my precious 1st hire Philbin gets to stay. Try to imagine what the Dolphins FO structure flow chart looks like now. Look at the successful teams FO structure. Ours is pretty messed up compared to theirs

Drop a box of tooth picks and that is our flow chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom