Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life

Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!

LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...

Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.

Nice jersey. You definitely tend to spend more in the team store as opposed to buying it elsewhere but they seem hard to come across so hey, $30 now you have it.

Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

probably..

Hey, I have a question: What is your opinion on the best style of jersey? I am usually not a fan of the fully stitched and would think the elite jersey would be more my style… until I saw one (I think it was the elite?) at Dicks and it looked kind of cheap (with a price tag of $100). Did you notice one type of jersey that looked significantly cheaper, and are there 3 styles or two?

And by the way, I was breaking your balls. Even though I am right, I am just a ball breaker.

No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!

What are you, his attorney? I’m a jerk, and my point was stupid. But your justification was the inventory was low?!?! :lol: Go to Davie pro shop, they are packed with these jerseys. Or go to the NFLShop and you can order it and have it sent to your house.

And I wasn’t criticizing him… I just pointed something out and put a face palm. The sensitivity on this site sometimes is shocking.

LOL. I didn't even notice the title said "on sale" until that guy pointed it out, but he's right, and I'm shocked to see you guys insulting him for it. Let's be honest, it may not be a huge deal, but there is a pretty clear difference between "on sale" and "for sale" which could be the difference in whether or not someone actually wants to buy one (and whether or not they want to spend time and/or gas to go up there). Somebody points that out and you guys jump on him for being a "grammar nazi" and a "jerk"? I just... I don't even...

People are very sensitive. You would figure a football forum full of men would have a little tougher skin, but hey, what can ya do. I am the grammar Nazi

Unless they jacked up the prices this year, you definitely overspent. Those typically cost around $130ish. This is why you should never buy directly from the team store.

What are you, some kind of jerk, grammar nazi?!? They are ON sale!!!

Back
Top Bottom