Tarnish For Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tarnish For Tua

I know what you mean but that’s five too many. Maybe even six too many lol
Honestly depends how Rosen fairs. If he does well i could see 6 wins. The defense will be well coached

LOL! ….. Oh no, @Pandarilla you have really outdone yourself this time. Please, no gas mask bong photos of Tua, he's a classy guy. If there's a controversy about him it would probably be that something like he converted to Mormonism and is considering a 2 year mission before he plays in the NFL. None of that is remotely true, so don't start a rumor … but just sayin' if Tua had a controversy, it would probably be something like that.

LOL! ….. Oh no, @Pandarilla you have really outdone yourself this time. Please, no gas mask bong photos of Tua, he's a classy guy. If there's a controversy about him it would probably be that something like he converted to Mormonism and is considering a 2 year mission before he plays in the NFL. None of that is remotely true, so don't start a rumor … but just sayin' if Tua had a controversy, it would probably be something like that.

Scientology, the correct answer is Scientology.

I don't see why both options aren't mutually exclusive.

This is the setup for the board arguments this year. Either a fan of Rosen or the tank when in actuality you could be both at the same time.

Or you just want wants best for the dolphins and that is a great QB led by better coaches leading the team to victories.

But we all know how this forum works and the games people will play. This draft choice has made some interesting lines drawn in the same team battleground.

I don't see why both options aren't mutually exclusive.

This is the setup for the board arguments this year. Either a fan of Rosen or the tank when in actuality you could be both at the same time.

Or you just want wants best for the dolphins and that is a great QB led by better coaches leading the team to victories.

But we all know how this forum works and the games people will play. This draft choice has made some interesting lines drawn in the same team battleground.

I’m about winning... I had Bob Griese and Larry Csonka posters on my walls in 1974 as a 12 year old.

I don’t care if it’s Rosen, Tua , Lawrence or somebody else .., I want to see the winning Dolphin football I watched in the first half of my life... not this trash I’ve had to endure since Dan Marino retired!

Back
Top Bottom