Tarnish For Tua | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tarnish For Tua

I could care less right now about the posibility of us gettiing one of the premier QBs in 2019, right now I am of a mindset that Rosen in 2019 looks lights out good, Miami reaches playoffs, or comes very close, and Miami goes all out in 2020 to bring as much premium talent as the can with all their picks.

In all due respect to that great college QBs coming out in 2020, nothing is guaranteed, and as I said a while back, nobody expected much from players like Favre, Brees, or Plunkett, yet between those three, there were consistent winning seasons, and 4 Superbowls...I woukd rather worry about today and what I have, then worry about what i may have in a year or more.

If Miami starts to look good to very good with Rosen, next year should be on surrounding him with talent, if he's mediocre, then you get another young QB to compete with him, and if he looks bad, you go all out to get the Top QB you want, with little worry, considering how cheap Rosen's salary is.

And you know this how? Considering Tua and his parents have already said he would come out after this year,barring injury...

Namor,

I would suggest you read thru the entire thread to grasp the fact that this thread is entirely satire. Which is why I suggested it should be moved to the lounge forum.

Obviously I have no idea what is going to happen and I was just continuing on the thread. But thanks for making me explain all of this and ruining the joke...

This isn't true at all. You are really overstating the investment of a 2nd round pick and 5th round pick.
Other than Rosen, name me another 2nd round investment that was released (barring some extraordinary circumstance or injury) that wasn’t given at least two seasons starting before releasing or drafting their replacement?

You're so wrong. Rosen has to prove himself first. If he plays like he did last year in Arizona, there is a good chance the Dolphins will take a QB in the first round in 2020 and they should. They are basically taking a flier on Rosen to see if he could develop into something. But there is no guarantee he is the long term answer.

Hope you are correct.

Whoa, 2 years of nonstop propaganda?...I think I know someone perfect for a long smear...

Maddow__.png

She should be available in 3..2..1...

You're the worst handicapper on this site if you actually dismiss her content. I'm not her biggest fan but virtually everything she reported would be proven correct if we had real-time audio, video and a now unheard-of quality called honesty. Investigations can't uncover everything when lifelong liars and cheat surround themselves with similar caliber people, and tight lips everywhere. No taping system like 1974

Other than Rosen, name me another 2nd round investment that was released (barring some extraordinary circumstance or injury) that wasn’t given at least two seasons starting before releasing or drafting their replacement?

You remember that AJ Feeley fella? Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom