tatoo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tatoo

dolfan305

I Love the Dolphins
Reaction score
does anyone have the miami dolphins logo tatooed on them? i have the logo tattooed on my back. it hurt a lot, but i did it for the fins. GO DOLPHINS!!!

I have Dolphins tattooed on my forehead.its the convertible style,I just remove it when needed.its on my hat. :D

dolfan305 said:
does anyone have the miami dolphins logo tatooed on them? i have the logo tattooed on my back. it hurt a lot, but i did it for the fins. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Break out the picture man!

I do not plan to get the actual logo but I want to incorperate the Miami Dolphins into the one that I am getting next month.

i would get one......im just afraid theyre gonna change logos or move sooner or later

I forget which member showed their custom phin tat, but I do remember the image location, so heres the pic(remember, its not mine, its a tat that a member of FH has...I havent gotten around to my phins tat, I always forget I want one and get a different tat instead)

80359623-1.jpg

I have a Dolphin tatoo in my heart and another one in my soul.

i have the logo on my right calf...i live in new york so it aggravates the pathetic jet fans that live here...

wow, i was thinking of starting a thread like this last nite, cuz i plan on getting the logo as soon as i get some cash...probly my calf

Back
Top Bottom