Tattoo Bowl I - If Miami wins vs Oakland, which Dolphins logo should be used..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tattoo Bowl I - If Miami wins vs Oakland, which Dolphins logo should be used.....

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
So I am all in this week for our Phins to beat Oakland! I host an internet radio show and my co-host and I had to make this game MEANINGFUL somehow. So after watching Oakland play tonight, we came up with "The Tattoo Bowl" for this Sunday. Loser has to get the winning team's logo tattooed on his body. I chose the tramp stamp for him. He chose the top of my foot (He knows I wear flip flops all of the time).

What Dolphins logo version/type would you have him get?

556544_10151095782132886_1512011499_n.jpg

Attachments

• Tattoo Bowl I.jpg
    Tattoo Bowl I.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 149
Hopefully you were drinking or stoned when you wrote this. Sober up buddy. Unless you are into the whole swapping thing.

Make him get a picture of Ireland's face. All those freckles are gonna hurt. I'm pretty sure you'll be the one getting tattooed, though.

Yeah.....something tells me you are going to regret this some time down the road.

Did you guys even watch the game last night? The Raiders are a trainwreck and their head coach, who looks like he's 15 years old, doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to get them in hand

make him get a picture of ireland's face. All those freckles are gonna hurt. I'm pretty sure you'll be the one getting tattooed, though.

lmao!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Although I think the odds of you winning this bet are better than your co-host, I think the best itself is a stupid one

Youre talking about one of those draw on tats that wears off in a week or two, right? Right?

Of course I was drinking. And I am still going to win the bet. All the Phins need is to get Oakland to punt. lol

I'm not worried.....

Of course I was drinking. And I am still going to win the bet. All the Phins need is to get Oakland to punt. lol

I'm not worried.....

You do realize the Raiders scored a lot more offensive points than we did, right? Youre essentially risking a permanently awful tattoo on a game thats close to 50/50 odds wise and completely meaningless.

Great life decision man.

Back
Top Bottom