taylor could only make 1.8m with jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

taylor could only make 1.8m with jets

Ted Ginn ownes you!
Does he still "owne" a roster spot with phins? One blown coverage and a few missed tackles is exactly what you call a 'fluke', not "ownes".

2009, 2 games, 2 receptions, 57 yards, 1td plus 2 KO Ret TDs
2008, 2 games, 4 receptions, 88 yards, 1td
2007, 2 games, 4 receptions, 34 yards, 0td
Total = 6 games, 10 receptions, 179 yards, 2 tds, plus 2 Kickoff returnd TDs.

You do the math who "ownes" who...

ps. JT really has to be going through a tough time even considering the Jets. Jets fan base hate him as much as he hates them. Its a shame such a player has to suffer through such time. Jets are fine without him. #1 D overall last year in several categories.

The jets have and always will be losers. You want to talk about not being able to win, last year the jets went to the afc championship game and lost. They had to watch the superbowl from the couch just like the dolphins. The Tony sparano dolphins are 2-0 vs. Rex Ryan jets. The only thing Rex could beat Tony in is a pie eating contest and that's saying something. Tonys a big dude himself. Rex will probably bust off his stomach staple when he watches the dolphins beat his team next year too. I should be a jet fan too, I'm a Jew from new York, but I can't stand em.
Who was sitting on the couch watching during the AFC Championship game? Or the divisionals? Or the Wild card game?

Does he still "owne" a roster spot with phins? One blown coverage and a few missed tackles is exactly what you call a 'fluke', not "ownes".

2009, 2 games, 2 receptions, 57 yards, 1td plus 2 KO Ret TDs
2008, 2 games, 4 receptions, 88 yards, 1td
2007, 2 games, 4 receptions, 34 yards, 0td
Total = 6 games, 10 receptions, 179 yards, 2 tds, plus 2 Kickoff returnd TDs.

You do the math who "ownes" who....

If it walks like a duck....ha ha, Ginn owns the jets !!!!

Who was sitting on the couch watching during the AFC Championship game? Or the divisionals? Or the Wild card game?

Sounds like something your fat coach would be doing, ofcourse you
left off, while eating a box of donuts. No worries, he'll be doing it
this year and pop his belly band.

OMG, look at my post!!! Im soo cool !!!

Did u forget to add an emoticon? Perhaps, a rose, or a heart?

Wow, good comeback. Don't cry, the jets aren't the only team
Ted Ginn ownes.....ooops, yes they are...ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Jets will offer Incentives to Jason Taylor

Sure they can offer the 1.8 million plus incentives.
This can go past 3 million. No way Miami matches.
Trifecta is making a huge mistake hear. Dont believe thye hype
about Leverage. This is real stuff happening here.

Holler

Wow you MADE it to the AFC championship and LOST. If you would have won, and lost in the super bowl at least then you could save face and buy AFC champs merch, but I'm not sure there's a big market for AFC championship game losing merch. Although, if there was, leave it to the JESTS fans to probably wear it proudly. And I doubt the Dolphins were sitting at home watching the Jets loose that game, anyone with a brain would have realized with a Mark Sanchez vs. Peyton Manning match-up at QB, the game was over before it even started. I'll go further than that. The JESTS are a franchise of losers, with the biggest player in the history of your franchise(Namath) is one of the most overrated QB's in history. And don't bring up the championship, cause I'm pretty sure Trent Dilfer has one. And the comparison to Trent Dilfer is an insult to Trent Dilfer.

joe namath > dan marino

Player A: 27,663yds 173TDs 220INTs 65.5 RTG
Player B: 61,361yds 420TDs 252INTs 86.4 RTG

Trent Dilfer: 20,615yds 113TDs 129INT 70.2 RTG
Scott Mitchell: 16,692yds 95TD 81INT 75.3 RTG

even scott mitchell had a better career than namath...

Back
Top Bottom