taylor could only make 1.8m with jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

taylor could only make 1.8m with jets

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
profootballtalk.com said the jets could only give him 1.8 mil. this year because they are a final 4 team and can only sign a player after they lose 1.they lost jay feely.. i highly doubt jt would sign there for that amount of money..his agent said he had to push him to go up there..i think there just trying to make the front office react..jt played last year for 1.5mil but it was home..i doubt he would want to move his family to play with the hated jets..he hates the jets as much as we do..he also cares too much about his legacy as a miami dolphin..could he really tarnish that playing for the jets??

profootballtalk.com said the jets could only give him 1.8 mil. this year because they are a final 4 team and can only sign a player after they lose 1.they lost jay feely.. i highly doubt jt would sign there for that amount of money..his agent said he had to push him to go up there..i think there just trying to make the front office react..jt played last year for 1.5mil but it was home..i doubt he would want to move his family to play with the hated jets..he hates the jets as much as we do..he also cares too much about his legacy as a miami dolphin..could he really tarnish that playing for the jets??

what legacy? the legacy of never being a winner? sounds an awful lot like the legacy of another dolphins great.......

hes not going to play for the jets...............

what legacy? the legacy of never being a winner? sounds an awful lot like the legacy of another dolphins great.......

funny how you talk about legacies of not being winners. go back and look at the organization accomplishments between our two teams.The jets organization doesn't have too much to hang their hats on

id much more rather have JT's career resume than anyone on the jets entire roster thank you

somebodys salty from the

clear.gif

:lol:

This sounds to me like the agent wants to make money and is trying to push Taylor. However there is a 0% chance Taylor goes to the jets like there was a 0% chance that zach Thomas was going to go to the Pats when we cut him.

I dont even know why media folk even report on crap like this beacuse it will never happen just a waste of time.

Says the fan of a team whose overall won-loss-tie record is 340-408-8 with a playoff record of 10-12 and ONE Super Bowl appearance that happened 42 YEARS ago before the merger of the NFL and AFL to a fan of a team whose overall won-loss-tie record is 387-281-4 with a playoff record of 20-20 and has won 2 Super Bowls in 5 appearances.

the most he could make is 1.5mil this year and 1.8mil next year

You do realize the Phins and Jets are both 18-14 in the last two years. But of course since the Jets get to the AFC Title Game that means they are that much better despite going 1-3 against the Dolphins in two years.

yeah i guess only using the last 2 years makes your argument better. how about the last 12 years? i dont think the phins haven't won a single play-off game in that time span and are 7-17 against the jets. so all of jason taylors career the phins have basically been the jets' b*tch and have been complete losers for the most part. i don't like taylor but the guy was a great player stuck on a loser for his entire career.

Says the fan of a team whose overall won-loss-tie record is 340-408-8 with a playoff record of 10-12 and ONE Super Bowl appearance that happened 42 YEARS ago before the merger of the NFL and AFL to a fan of a team whose overall won-loss-tie record is 387-281-4 with a playoff record of 20-20 and has won 2 Super Bowls in 5 appearances.

of which how many were you alive for? or old enough to watch and root for at least? either way 37 years....42 years what's the difference? not much imo. besides.....i'm concerned with the present. what happened 30 or 40 years ago isn't doing much good today now is it?

yeah i guess only using the last 2 years makes your argument better. how about the last 12 years? i dont think the phins haven't won a single play-off game in that time span and are 7-17 against the jets. so all of jason taylors career the phins have basically been the jets' b*tch and have been complete losers for the most part. i don't like taylor but the guy was a great player stuck on a loser for his entire career.

doesn't the last 1 or 2 years make a LOT more sense....considering that both teams have new coaching staffs....and huge roster turnover in that time? :up:

but why would you go 12 years, when you could go back to the merger (1970)? Why don't we see how the Jests match up with the Dolphins since then?? Go ahead, you'll get a good laugh.

Don't want to be redundant

The jets have and always will be losers. You want to talk about not being able to win, last year the jets went to the afc championship game and lost. They had to watch the superbowl from the couch just like the dolphins. The Tony sparano dolphins are 2-0 vs. Rex Ryan jets. The only thing Rex could beat Tony in is a pie eating contest and that's saying something. Tonys a big dude himself. Rex will probably bust off his stomach staple when he watches the dolphins beat his team next year too. I should be a jet fan too, I'm a Jew from new York, but I can't stand em.

Back
Top Bottom