TB DT Macfarland to be cut? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TB DT Macfarland to be cut?

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
rotoworld says tampa needs to cut some big names like anthony "boogar" Macfarland and or simeon rice. I doubt they will but if so Id release both bowenses and chester to bring in the boogar man. him and traylor would kick booty. thoughts? :cool:

with their aquisition of Chris Hovan, and that nose tackle they drafted they could probably afford to let Mcfarland go. They have sufficient depth. Just that some of their DT are undersized.

major pick up if we do get him

With all those junkies that got released , Mcfarland seems to be the best choice and he will indeed help very much our much needed run defense.

I Like Mcfarland He Is A Good Dt And A Class Guy Would Not Mind Him Coming To Miami.

he would want big $$$ , but i think he would be worth it, he is still young i think and...ah never mind talk about if he is indeed released...

i'd cut players left and right for mcfarland. we have a lot of 1 year contracted players to do so. we can dream. cross your fingers.

McFarland would be tremendous for us. So long, D.Bow. We could work out a long-term deal with Booger that would be cap-friendly enough to work out.

However, I think the Bucs will hang onto him. He's one of the few constants on that defense.

He wouldn't cost too much. He didn't play in every game last season so that could be used to our advantage when working out a contract. We could afford him if we wanted to. Let's see if they release him first though.

He went to LSU but went pro a year before Nick got there.

Who cares how much he'd cost. WHAT A GREAT PICKUP....

Back
Top Bottom