Tbuck VS Law | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tbuck VS Law

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Which one of these vet corners would you want pending Salary cap and interest from Saban and the Dolphins organzation

law is better than T-buck

law has more seasons reamaining in him than T-buck

the ONLY reason to take T-buck over Law is his cap number.

and since your not looking to the future with this pick since its only a stop gap measure i say T-buck is a better fit cus the cap hit is the most important thing in this situation.

but if the fins got law... i would be PISSED!!!!

Am I the only one that doesn't want Law? I want Saban to build this franchise back from the ground up. The younger, the better. Law is older, he's had injuries and he's just too damn expensive. Let's stay under the cap for a change. Not to take anything away from Law because he's been one of, if not THE premier corner in the league for a while. But, I'd rather plug in Buckley as an affordable, situational player who has big game experience if need be.

T-Buck is probably going to be the choice

would loveto see tbuck back starting next to madison o the memories. to bad that is all they will be

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Which one of these vet corners would you want pending Salary cap and interest from Saban and the Dolphins organzation
I want both of them.:cooldude:

Neither. Poole's replacement will be...

Alphonso Roundtree

Well I think it's obviously most people would definitely want Ty Law if he was healthy and asking for a reasonable salary. I don't think either of the things are going to happen, so I don't think there's any chance that we can get him. And because of that... between the two, I guess T-Buck wins by default even though age is a factor for him, he'll most likely come affordable. So I guess, if we got either of the two, it would be T-Buck. And I would want Law if he was healthy and asking for a reasonable price, but if not I guess T-Buck between the two.

to me it isnt about this year and signing Law would be about this year... I say let the Rooks get some time.. its more important.

Law over T-Buck... Law over all but 5 or 6 CBs in the league.

I'd take Law (if recovered) over Tbuc any day of the week. Salary demands would be the deciding factor with either...Tbuc is much more likely to take the vet minimum.

Shifty187 said:
Both Law and T-Buck are about done!

I'd rather start a rook like Daniels who has upside!

While I totally agree with you, lets start our young guys. The fact is we still need depth. We've lost 2 of our top 4 CB's this past month. T-Buck would provide quality veteran depth where we sorely need it. I say get T-buck (even though I hate his guts), start him at the nickel, Howard at the corner, and then have daniels be our 1st backup and the dime corner.

all we would need is a nickle cb so t-buck would do just fine. Law is to expensive and would take away valuable playing time from our rookies.
and t-buck would go for the vet. min. and a 1 year deal.

Back
Top Bottom