TE Coby Fleener - Is he worth a 1st round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Coby Fleener - Is he worth a 1st round Pick

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Coby Fleener :: - - 6-6 and 244 lbs
Rob Gronkowski - 6-6 and 265 lbs
Jimmy Graham - 6-6 and 260lbs

Call me crazy, but I think he is worth a 1st round pick... Look at Jimmy Graham from the Saints and Gronkowski from the Pats and how they create mismatches because of their size and skillsets and they run and catch like receivers. I'm looking at the Packers Offense, and the TE is very involved with Finley and co..

Fleener at 6-6 and 244 lbs is probably faster than Graham and Gronk and he could be great with Fasano and Clay in the West Coast Offense and create mismatch with Bess in the slot...

Imagine Clay at FB, Fleener and Fasano at TE, and R. Bush
who is a great receiver and Bess in the slot..

If we really believe in Matt Moore, why not surround him with weapons??? I say we take Fleener with the 8th pick and draft a qb in the 2nd rnd since Tannehill could still be available and draft a physical receiver in the 3rd..

Woah, at the 8th pick? MAYBE in the 20's, but at our pick he is not worth it.

He might be worth a first round pick to some teams, but not to the Phins. We have some bigger needs. If he is there when we pick in the 2nd round, I would have no issue with taking him. Mayock didn't feel any TE's are worth a 1st rounder this year.

I doubt he makes it to the second round. If we trade down into the 20's he should be a target for us.

like everyone else said he is worth a late 1st but not 8. he wont get by the steelers imo

Yeah, I believe he is worth a first rounder and wouldn't be surprised if he went top 20.

Back
Top Bottom