Te Desmond Clark Will Be Activated... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Te Desmond Clark Will Be Activated...

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have heard that TE Desmond Clark had an eye-opening week of practice this whole week....and he will be activated to play this Sunday...and against his former team.....the Broncos.

The only question now is if Te JED WEAVER is active or not for this game....probably not.

And it looks like ROBERT BAKER may be active this week as well....we could see him returning punts or kickoffs...

Mark Dixon needs another week.... and David Bowens will be one of those "game time decisions". He practiced on the limited side.

Looking forward to a real tough game......I really believe we will have to go to the air much more than we thought.....but we still must stay with the run...regardless of that situation. We need to have that same pass rush intensity against Griese....I think we can win the turnover game....I really like our chances....I think we match up with their offense pretty well..... I don;t think we will let PORTIS do much.....and I really beleve Chris Chambers will make the difference in this game.....I think he has his a big game....and I also look for the TE;s to make some major plays in this game.....and that includes newcomer DESMOND CLARK.......this guy can play....and he will be in there around the goal line...

The Secondary will also have their hands full....with SMITH and Mccaffery, and SHARPE. Like I said....the key to this game is to force Griese into making bad decisions...rushing the ball....and us getting the big turnover.

This is a real big football weekend...starting with the HIGH NOON start of MIAMI-FSU.....ending on SUNDAY NIGHT with DOlphins and BRONCOS.....

Alright....MIAMI....as Mandich says..... lets win two...

DCH

Ooooh imagine the 2 TE set with Randy McMicheals and Desmond Clark. :eek:

Dam man this makes me feel even better about sunday night.

:shark:
Broncos

The only bad thing about Clark starting is that I have McMichael on my fantasy teams and he'll take away some of Randy's catches. Oh well, I guess I have to take one for the team on this one. :D

I don't think Clark will eat into McMichael's catches. He will have the same role that Jed Weaver had for the first few weeks.

Think Clark might have a little extra incentive to get on the field this week?? ;)

Clark would take away Konrad's balls if they go 2 TEs instead of a FB. Should be real interesting to see him ag his old team where he rocked last year, but wonder if he will be in synch w/Jay at full, game speed

Randy McMichael has to start! Clark can come in on 3rd Down and short yardage situations.I also have McMichael on my Fantasy team.

Originally posted by DolFan31
Randy McMichael has to start! Clark can come in on 3rd Down and short yardage situations.
Clark would come in on 1st and 2nd downs instead of Konrad as well as short yardage, but McMichael w/b the only TE in on passing downs on 3rd down

who would have thought that TE and RB w/b our strongest positions going into this off-season :up:

Originally posted by dolphan39
who would have thought that TE and RB w/b our strongest positions going into this off-season :up:

Rick Speilman is God.

Hope Desmond Clark is a better blocker than Jed Weaver. Watched the tape and his man kept making the tackle. If he is this would be an even bigger plus for the offense.

Back
Top Bottom