TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims

You can add Juwan James to the trash pile. He has not loved up to his draft status.

This team has no instincts when it come to drafting, picking staff, or calling plays.

I don't think people have really talked much about him, but the fact is he has not really improved at all. He was pretty good "for a rookie", but he has been around too long now and is still playing "like a rookie." In other words, for the time he has in now...he is playing bad.

No big deal, like loosing 2 of our starting LB's and backups filling in at the same level...you can stick a fork in Cameron he's done...

Hey we have former players all over the league playing well so don't be so quick to throw players under the bus. I keep going back to the coaching. We have players that have been successful in the NFL. So if they are failing here its on the coaching.

No big deal, like loosing 2 of our starting LB's and backups filling in at the same level...you can stick a fork in Cameron he's done...

Whats new there we loose those same every year. MSI has a amazing streak of missing games for us

This ia 4 concussions... The is also someone's dad and forget about his performance or drops. I will wish him a quick recovery and hopefully his career is not over.

Cameron sucks. Been wanting Simms to get more time since he was drafted

Pass catching may be better with Sims.

Concussions . . . don't get guys in free agency with concussion history. Some heads are more prone to them than other heads, it's just a fact of genetics.

I feel for Cameron. He had a really bright future, was a pretty damned good TE before his head injuries started, but now, it's time for him to focus on the rest of his life. It's got to be really hard to have to make that decision, to leave something you truly love, and competition on this level which you will more than likely never see again, and the camaraderie . . . it's gotta just suck.

Sims looked better in 1 quarter of play than what Jordan has looked since the season began. If this is Jordan's 4th concussion then he needs to retire. Period.

Back
Top Bottom