TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims

Even more reason to bring Safari JAcskon or whatever his name is

As a person that lives in the Tampa Bay area, you don't want this clown. You think Cameron is bad? This fool drops more passes and screws around off the field too. Just got his 2nd DUI in a couple years. He'll get suspended by the league most likely. He looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

Sims is a better blocking and pass catching TE than Cameron.

"Even more reason to bring Safari JAcskon or whatever his name is"

I agree his name should just be 'Safari Jackson' from now on, anyway. "That's your name from now on, deal with it!"

You're ahead of the curve, Martel13!

Will be glad to see Sims out there. We don't need glitz at TE, just a solid reliable guy that can get open and block. His concussion in wash showed he's no crazy athelete, but we just need someone reliable in there. Plenty of other weapons at WR.

How is that other kid we have at TE? Marquis Gray? Can he be a decent part of a 2-TE set?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Does Duerte get picked up to the roster, now?

I just realized, this a contract year for Dion Sims (4th year).

This is his big chance. He has a lot of incentive to play well.

This Cameron transaction has to be one of biggest disappointments of recent memory for me. I really had high hopes for him as a dolphin.

Again in 2017 we will be looking for a te to pair with Sims.

Ny8123, maybe I was just naive but Culpepper will have to stand as my biggest free agency disappointment of all. I got his jersey as a present for my birthday that offseason... and Ronnie brown too

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Ny8123, maybe I was just naive but Culpepper will have to stand as my biggest free agency disappointment of all. I got his jersey as a present for my birthday that offseason... and Ronnie brown too

Lol I have a Culpepper and Brown jersey as well

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nothing free about them.... a second rd and a 1st rd pick.

Sims has always looked solid when given opportunities...Cameron has not. Just another big contract that backfired.

Cameron should have been good for us. For his health sake I wonder if he retires. 4 concussions is scary.

Cameron should have been good for us. For his health sake I wonder if he retires. 4 concussions is scary.

Looked good on paper but never materialized on the field....and I agree with you it's becoming even more of a trend with this kid, probably in his best interest to walk away. Something tells me he will finish out the season though.

Back
Top Bottom