TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE Jordan Cameron out with 4th concussion. Run blocking may be better with Dion Sims

There goes Cameron's career.

It was on a downhill slide to begin with. Concussions are a big problem now. Don't see how he comes back from this -- he was close to the limit of concussions before this.

LD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we play better when Sims is in there.

4 concussions...wow, that is a lot and Cameron is going to have to think about his future.

btw, I'm not 100% sure it's a concussion. Some sources say it's a concussion. Some say he's being evaluated for a concussion.

---

Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron suffered a concussion in the second quarter of Miami's home opener against the Cleveland Browns.

Cameron, who has recorded seven catches for 55 yards and a touchdown, has been plagued with concussions throughout his NFL career. During his first four seasons playing for the Browns, Cameron suffered three concussions.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...concussion-against-browns-20160925-story.html

Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron has left a game against the Cleveland Browns in the second quarter on Sunday afternoon and is being evaluated for a concussion.

Cameron had suffered three concussions in two years when the Dolphins signed him as a free agent prior to last season.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...e-jordan-cameron-leaves-game-with-concussion/

There goes Cameron's career.

It was on a downhill slide to begin with. Concussions are a big problem now. Don't see how he comes back from this -- his brain was close to being scrambled already.

LD

Harsh and not classy. No need for that.

I hope it's not too serious and Jordan fully recovers from this. Guy has made a good deal of money playing football but probably best for him to consider his long term health and move on from the NFL.

I hope it's not too serious and Jordan fully recovers from this. Guy has made a good deal of money playing football but probably best for him to consider his long term health and move on from the NFL.

Agree.

That said, I'd like to see Miami go w/ more 2 TE sets (preferably as the base)... Sims inline & Gray as the H-back.

Miami needs a 3rd TE. Its to early IMO to promote Duarte but who else is out there?

There is so much dead weight on this team right now. Cameron needs to go, Maxwell needs to go, Pouncey's contract is too high, all of the running backs are replaceable, and the QB doesn't look like he can step up his game. This team is a f***ing mess.

If it is a concussion, he will most likely retire, concussions have plagued him the majority of his career

I think we play better when Sims is in there.

4 concussions...wow, that is a lot and Cameron is going to have to think about his future.

I am pretty sure he has been thinking about his future since he has worn our uniform. Obvious in his gameplay. I wont blame him but his catch issues among others could easily be attributed to cashing a check and surviving.

There is so much dead weight on this team right now. Cameron needs to go, Maxwell needs to go, Pouncey's contract is too high, all of the running backs are replaceable, and the QB doesn't look like he can step up his game. This team is a f***ing mess.

You can add Juwan James to the trash pile. He has not loved up to his draft status.

This team has no instincts when it come to drafting, picking staff, or calling plays.

Back
Top Bottom