Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now

We won't even be able to tank right.

Nope. If they only need another win or 2 to get in then they'll lose out and if they are mathematically eliminated they'll get a few feel good wins to end the season and give the fanbase false hope ... while screwing themselves in draft position. It's maddening.

I guess I'm not as upset as most people here because I was expecting a loss. Of course after watching the way the game was going there was a chance for a win but not when you waste some many chances. Indy dropped at least two INT's plus we got a lucky TD (great play by Carroo but horrible pass from Tanny) so we were lucky tonight and still found a way to lose the game. Our offense still wastes too many chances and our defense can't tackle well plus we have no pass rush. Luck went to pass 38 times and got hit only 3 times. I've been done with Gase but he's not the only problem. This roster has holes everywhere.

Nope. If they only need another win or 2 to get in then they'll lose out and if they are mathematically eliminated they'll get a few feel good wins to end the season and give the fanbase false hope ... while screwing themselves in draft position. It's maddening.
agree, we're never good enough but never bad enough either.

agree, we're never good enough but never bad enough either.

They just dig circling the drain I guess. Someone needs to give them a mercy flush to put them out of our misery once and for all.

I must've blacked it out than he ran the ball twice on 3rd and 10 in the 4th. TWICE!?!

abrams-1800x1200.jpg

I must've blacked it out than he ran the ball twice on 3rd and 10 in the 4th. TWICE!?!

Yep. Previous possession up 24-17 we took over on our 25 and threw two short incompletions. First one was close to intentional grounding.

Then the cute circling handoff to Drake which fooled absolutely no one and was smothered for a 5 yard loss. You'll remember that Drake got hurt on that play.

It looks like the team was in tank mode in the 4th quarter. It looks like it was decided to lose the game on purpose. How else can you explain this team play.

Gase is a strange dude. Do any of these players connect with him? Doesn’t look like it to me. Ever seen him give anyone just a high 5 or just basic coach love?

When you blow as many assignments as we have thru 11 games that stuff doesn’t just go away.

Best we stay home after week 17

Exactly. He has no fair in RT. IF Brees or Brady we’re in this this situation they’d be like okay let’s air this out.

to be fair airing it out for adam gase is throwing the ball passed the line of scrimmage

I think Gase is done. The players will not play hard for him.
RT will go down again and save himself for next year or another team.
5-11 isnt progress even with the injuries.
Ross needs to blow this up again and hire a legit coach or just sell the damm team

Back
Top Bottom