Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now

It's curious: every former player/coach who's ever been on Sirius NFL channel always says that players never go into tank mode because it could mean the end of their job, their livelihood. Have we ever heard of a player/coach publicly come out and say "yeah, I'm going to go out there and purposely put out minimal effort so we can get a better draft slot." I'm not saying that they may not feel like it from time to time, but the tape doesn't lie. If a player's plan is to tank with hopes of being released and then catching on with another team at the end of the season, which other team is going to sign a player who they see on the tape is just dogging it? If you were a general manager, would you use your money on player who you see is clearly dogging it on a bad team and could very well do it on your team if things go bad?

Bunch of losers here, plain and simple. Not eliminated yet... Speaking of moist vag this thread is a great example of that.

Tanking would still require some form of game plan, which they are clearly incapable of.

From what I’ve heard tell, the players are pissed.

That does not bode well for coaches.

Players might just get the mentality of “We tried it your way and it sucks. Now we’re gonna do it OUR way”.

We’ll see on Sunday.

So we lose by 3 on the road to what is likely a playoff team yet don't win another game all season. MMMMMKKKAAAAAYYYYY!

Tank mode is a fictional thing made up by fans. Nobody is tanking for a higher draft pick when there is no guarantee there is anything in it for them. People are wayyyyy to selfish for that.

So we lose by 3 on the road to what is likely a playoff team yet don't win another game all season. MMMMMKKKAAAAAYYYYY!

Tank mode is a fictional thing made up by fans. Nobody is tanking for a higher draft pick when there is no guarantee there is anything in it for them. People are wayyyyy to selfish for that.
These same fans bouncing all over the forum last week saying we will be losing or even getting blown out by Andrew Luck now are shocked we did lose and only by 3 points. Yes I was pissed too but they want it both ways. To say we will lose and then cry when we do.

Back
Top Bottom