Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now

The worst thing that could have happen at Indy was that we lost by only 3 points so now many people think the team is not that far. Very misleading imo. Tannehill who for his first game back didn't play all that bad had at least two passes that should have been INT's and really he had at least two more than could have been as well. If you didn't watch the game and look at the stat sheet you'd think he was fine but I watched the game. That TD to Carroo was a very lucky break for Tannehill. Great play by Carroo but that bad pass should have been and INT and at best should have been an incomplete pass if not for a great play by Carroo of all people so don't tell me that we "only" lost by 3 to a good team and therefor everything is fine. The defense gave up big play after big play. Luck had some bad passes that had nothing to do with us playing great defense.

This team has plenty of holes, even if we have everyone healthy and every team has injuries. It's not just all anyway. I'm not trying to dump on the team but I'm sick of getting a few wins here and there and for people to think everything is fine when in reality is not.

Back
Top Bottom