team mvp 2005? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

team mvp 2005?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
who do you think will be team mvp on both sides of the ball?

O- chambers, with the new system and other wepons for teams to worrie about cc should have a pro bowl year!

D-taylor- with roth,carter and holliday to worrie about taylor should not get doulble teamed every play he should have 15-20 sacks!

how the heck would we pick now? before any games are played...im gonna say matt turk is the MVP :rolleyes:

I would imagine that McMichael will be offensive MVP, maybe Chambers, but RM is the the best mismatch you have.

On D I if your FA Dlinemen pan out, and Roth is any good it'll be Taylor. If they can't generate a pass rush it'll be bad news and probably Zach cause he'll need to make 300 tackles

Slappy8800 said:
how the heck would we pick now? before any games are played...im gonna say matt turk is the MVP :rolleyes:

ummm you can predict how many wins we will have but you cant predict a team mvp? come on you know what players we have, and you know what kind of offense we are going to run. its just for fun! i hope matt turk never gets on the field

Slappy8800 said:

Way to contribute......if you have something better to talk about, than start a thread on it......but it's f'n May, what else are we going to talk about now?? :shakeno:

I'll say Feeley on offense, if Chambers has the year you're thinking he will, Feeley(I know I'm taking a leap of faith that he even wins the starting job) will have great numbers too.....and he's the Qb, he'll get the glory. I'd love to say Brown, but he's a rook.....so I'll temper my enthusiasm.

On D I'll go with Zach. I like what I've read recently on how he's prepearing for the upcoming season and think that he'll stay healthy and lead the team in tackles AND up his INT and SACK production in the new scheme.

Special Teams - Welker. TD on KR and PR this year.

Offense-Chambers, because with our new offense i think that this is his year to finally breakout 1,000 yards.

Defense-Taylor, He is one of the best pass rushing DE and with Roth/Holliday on the other side,he will be a monster.

SP-Welker, He will do what he did last year.

No harm in giving it a shot. Here's my quick predictions.

Offense: Randy McMichael (or possibilty Ronnie Brown or Chambers)

Defense: Jason Taylor

Offensive Rookie: Ronnie Brown

Defensive Rookie: Channing Crowder

Special Teams: Wes Welker

LT Vernon CArey..No Sacs allowed all year.....Is it possible for an O-lineman to get offensive MVP? I think he will definately be the most improved player on the roster. O ther htna him I really think it will be ROnnie Brown. He is going to come on during the second half of the year.

beejay05 said:
LT Vernon CArey..No Sacs allowed all year.....Is it possible for an O-lineman to get offensive MVP? I think he will definately be the most improved player on the roster. O ther htna him I really think it will be ROnnie Brown. He is going to come on during the second half of the year.
If Vernon Carey can do that, than HELL YEAH!! Look at Brian Waters last year for Kansas City. The Chiefs had 8 total rushing touchdowns (4 for Priest and 4 for Blaylock) and the AFC Player of the Week was Brian Waters because him along with their whole O-line for that matter dominated. I hope you're right about Vernon Carey being the most improved on the roster... I hope...

I'm bringing up last years answer for everything positive:

WES WELKER! :D

painnotpleasure said:
No harm in giving it a shot. Here's my quick predictions.

Offense: Randy McMichael (or possibilty Ronnie Brown or Chambers)

Defense: Jason Taylor

Offensive Rookie: Ronnie Brown

Defensive Rookie: Channing Crowder

Special Teams: Wes Welker

I think Roth will be the D Rookie of the year. Every1 else that u picked I agree with

PatsSuck456 said:
I think Roth will be the D Rookie of the year. Every1 else that u picked I agree with

Im not denying that Roth has the tenacity and the ability to be a big time playmaker, but just based off importance alone, if channing crowder plays linebacker well enough, he'll be the D-rookie of the year. Its nice to dream anyway. theres no telling if they will even be of any use to us at all next year

Offense-Ronnie Brown (simple enough)
Defense-Zach Thomas

PatsSuck456 said:
If Matt Roth starts, I definitely think he'll be our Team Defensive Rookie MVP. The problem is that there is no guarentee that Roth or Crowder will start... so if they both end up not starting, I think Crowder will perform better with the limited time than Roth would. But if Roth starts, I definitely think he will do good opposite of Jason Taylor. My guess would be 6-8 sacks possibly, I really am rooting for him to win the starting job. Also, Travis Daniel is another candidate for our Team Defensive Rookie MVP because of the playing time he will be receiving.

Back
Top Bottom