Team Needs And Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Needs And Mock

Saban will push for almost perfect chart value it seems so I'd say Simms, their early 3rd, a 5, and their 3rd next year.

I hope Minny and Tampa start a bidding war come draft day and we get more than even value.

BocaHighQB said:
I hope Minny and Tampa start a bidding war come draft day and we get more than even value.

Would be nice, but you don't want to push T.B. too far or they'll just take their trade to the 49ers.

I really like all of them particulalry the 1st and 2nd. Honestly though all of them are amazing and I dont think that we are going to have a draft with that many awsome players falling to us. I might just be a little to used to the Wanny draft were we end up with 4 players drafted and 2 of them make the team.

thanks everybody these comments are really helping keep them coming

Two big problems:

1) Lacking in realism - might describe this as your "dream draft."

2) Clearly have too much confidence Feeley to have QB is 6th biggest need in draft.

jmo...

ya I agree with both of your points I do have faith in Feeley and yes a lot of the picks are prospects who fell but I dont think the picks are impossible, in fact far from it.

Ya I would mix and match thes picks just tryed to make them all different.

The only problem I have with 2 is I wonder whether Matt Jones will be taken by Pittsburgh or not.

does anyone know where i could find a place that showed me the value chart for draft picks?!?!?!?!?!?!

nfldraftblitz.com has the chart posted

Back
Top Bottom