Team Needs??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Needs???

FireInTheNole

Renolegade
Reaction score
What are some of the other teams major needs?? In draft order if that's at all possible...

Chicago needs a RB they draft 4th
Cleveland needs a QB but only want Alex Smith, and DL 3rd
San Fran needs everything QB, RB, WR, DL
Tampa, QB?, WR, RB 5th
Tenn.- CB, WR 6th
Minny-WR, DT 7th
8th, Zona-defense, and RB
9 washington everything but o-line

At #1 San Fran needs a new owner!! Oh yeah and a new team!!
At #2 We need help at RB, QB, S, and front 7 help on defense.
At #3 Cleveland needs a QB BAD!!! No Holcombe, Couch, or Garcia.
At #4 Chicago Needs a RB and WR
At #5 TB needs a long term answer at QB, they need a RB, WR to compliment Clayton, help on the DL

Fins2theend said:
At #2 We need help at RB, QB, S, and front 7 help on defense.

What are u talkin about? We don't need anything but some youth at Qb and defensive front seven. Feeley will start, Forette back-up, and Sage or a mcpherson, walter qb in the 3rd or 4th round to compete with. the only spot we need in the front seven is a young DT, thats it. We signed Carter and Holliday at DE and Sparagan at LB, nothing else is needed.

I would also like to see Miami get a new kicker (Nugent from Ohio State) and send Olindo packing...maybe we can take him if he is still around in the 4th round?

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
What are u talkin about? We don't need anything but some youth at Qb and defensive front seven. Feeley will start, Forette back-up, and Sage or a mcpherson, walter qb in the 3rd or 4th round to compete with. the only spot we need in the front seven is a young DT, thats it. We signed Carter and Holliday at DE and Sparagan at LB, nothing else is needed.

A young Big pass rushing LB would be great help when you depth is composed by Moore, Ayanbadejo and Pope.

Roman529 said:
I would also like to see Miami get a new kicker (Nugent from Ohio State) and send Olindo packing...maybe we can take him if he is still around in the 4th round?

We would need like 9 picks in this years draft to take thet luxury, and he will be picked in the 3rd.

WCUgodsmacked13 said:

Carter and Holliday are more of stop gap players, JT isnt getting any younger, Timbo is in the twilight of his career, and Larry Chester is coming off a season ending injury. At LB we have Zach who again isnt getting any younger, Seau is probably in the last year of his career, Spragan is on a two year deal, and our depth hasnt proved to be anything spectacular(they are good young players but are not IMHO the next Zach). I think Feeley will work out given a proper scheme and coaching, but playing Devils advocate who do we have if he doesnt? Gus is not the answer, Sage isnt close, so we need to get a quality QB preferably mid to late on day one. Also if Feeley doesnt play GREAT this year he is basically at the end of his two year trial and will more than likely be restructured or cut. RB well that goes without saying we need major help there! If we dont get one of the big three we need to address this by the 3rd round, or maybe with Darren Sproles in the 4th. S is a need because Jones isnt a long term solution, and there is good talent if we were to trade down in this draft in guys like Thomas Davis, Brodney Poole, and Ernest Shazor. But as I stated QB, RB, S, and front 7 are NEEDS for us!

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
Chicago needs a RB they draft 4th
Cleveland needs a QB but only want Alex Smith, and DL 3rd
San Fran needs everything QB, RB, WR, DL
Tampa, QB?, WR, RB 5th
Tenn.- CB, WR 6th
Minny-WR, DT 7th
8th, Zona-defense, and RB
9 washington everything but o-line

Chicago needs no RB they got Thomas Jones, its all a smoke screen to pick Mike Williams IMO, San Fran needs no RB either, TB is also after a WR and the QB thing is their smokescreen, Wash definatly need no FS or OLB either. Other wise its all good.

Joey 22 said:
Chicago needs no RB they got Thomas Jones, its all a smoke screen to pick Mike Williams IMO, San Fran needs no RB either, TB is also after a WR and the QB thing is their smokescreen, Wash definatly need no FS or OLB either. Other wise its all good.

thomas jones? we have sammy morris and lamar gordon does that mean we don't need a RB. jones haven't done jack since arizona drafted him. and y would chicago that just sign moose want a receiver? San Fran does need a back, barlow showed last year he can't carry the load.

As of now. With no Ricky Williams and the possible chance of Saban taking Alex Smith... I think it's safe to say RB is our biggest need as of now.

Our Needs: RB, QB, S, DT (need youth), OLB,(need youth), CB (If we lose Surtain and/or even Madison)

NEEDS for the other teams in draft order:

1.) San Francisco: QB, RB, WR, and new TEAM.
2.) Miami: RB, QB, S, DT
3.) Cleveland: I'd say QB and WR are the biggest.
4.) Chicago: WR, RB (Also QB too I'd say)
5.) Tampa Bay: RB, WR (not QB in my honest opinion)
6.) Tennessee: CB definitely their biggest
7.) Minnesota: WR
8.) Arizona: RB and QB
9.) Washington: CB and QB
10.) Detroit: I'd say OLB and QB (I don't think Garcia or Harrington are the long term answers, so if for some reason Aaron Rodgers falls so late, I think they'd take him.)

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
thomas jones? we have sammy morris and lamar gordon does that mean we don't need a RB. jones haven't done jack since arizona drafted him. and y would chicago that just sign moose want a receiver? San Fran does need a back, barlow showed last year he can't carry the load.

948 yards with an average 4.0 ypc on a team with ABSOLUTELY no passing game is pretty decent, if Chicago had Grossman healthy and some receivers Jones would have avg. atleast .5 yards more + they had no Oline if Tait can show he is worth the pay as well as Miller Jones would maybe rush for some 1300 yards, and how long can Mush still play at his level? 2 seasons at best? And who are you fielding on the other side? Justin Gage? They need a WR a lot more than they do a RB.

Roman529 said:

the kid is worth that pick, but not for us. we have a decent kicker and we dont need to waste a pick on something we could pick up in free agencey with about the same talent

Back
Top Bottom