Team you hate the most? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

JRoX239

Rookie
Reaction score
Well aside from the jets seems like the refs always side with certain teams a la pats Steelers so I hate them

Matt/4if

Club Member
Reaction score
I only root for one team for 39+ years and hate all the other 31 teams. ALL OF THEM! But if you want me to rank these ****ing other teams here you go: #1 The ***triots (need I say more). #2 The JiLLLLs (during Jim Kelly years and now I hate Josh Allen with a passion). #3 The Green Puke Cropdusters (need I say more again). #4 Dallas Cowboys for (Super Bowl VI) 24 to 3 is all I see, bastards. #5 The Washington Redskins for (Super Bowl XVII) 27-17 I was there at age 12 cried my eyes out. #6 The San Francisco 49ers for (Super Bowl XIX) 38-16 I was there at age 14 cried my eyes out as my idol Dan Marino did not win that day. #7 The Oakland Raiders for our chance at a 3-peat we lost to them in 1974 screw Faider Nation, #8 The Pittsburgh Steelers so many times we had a chance to go deep they ruin our chances. #9 The Baltimore Ravens every playoff game against them or in the regular season we get blown the f**k out we were always better than them and still get blown out can't stand them then, can't stand them now. Every other team is a equal #10. GO DOLPHINS!!!! That's who I hate ALL OF THEM!
Good answer!

Top Bottom