Team you hate the most? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

It's the Patriots for me. Not only for the times they got caught cheating but also for the times they did not get caught and they benefitted. Bellicheat is a cheater. It also helps that The Don, a man of impeccable integrity, thinks nothing of Bill either.

It's the Patriots for me. Not only for the times they got caught cheating but also for the times they did not get caught and they benefitted. Bellicheat is a cheater. It also helps that The Don, a man of impeccable integrity, thinks nothing of Bill either.
great point !!!!

Hey all,

I was just curious to know, what's that one NFL team you guys hate the most why is that the case? Just thought this would be a cool discussion to have. I will go first, the team I hate the most would have to be the Buffalo Bills.

I'm 19 years old, and for some reason ever since I was a kid I truly disliked them. The story goes, I was about 9 years old in buffalo during a hockey tournament. We went to go watch a game, I forgot at the time who they were playing. However, a drunk 50-year-old man with a 2-foot long beard threw beer at me because I didn't cheer when they got a touchdown.

Talk about someone who was crazy..... I was 9.... It was my first time being introduced to this sport.

Anyways, that's my story. Let me know yours!!

Sorry that happened to you.

As a Bills fan, I tell everyone to not bring their kids to a Bills game if you're an opposing fan. It's just not a good atmosphere for them.

Hey all,

I was just curious to know, what's that one NFL team you guys hate the most why is that the case? Just thought this would be a cool discussion to have. I will go first, the team I hate the most would have to be the Buffalo Bills.

I'm 19 years old, and for some reason ever since I was a kid I truly disliked them. The story goes, I was about 9 years old in buffalo during a hockey tournament. We went to go watch a game, I forgot at the time who they were playing. However, a drunk 50-year-old man with a 2-foot long beard threw beer at me because I didn't cheer when they got a touchdown.

Talk about someone who was crazy..... I was 9.... It was my first time being introduced to this sport.

Welcome to the site!

I have hated the Jets the most over the course of my life.

Recently the Patriots have eclipsed them, due to CryBrady, their insufferable POS fans, and Belicheat.

Once they start to suck again, I'm sure the always-sh!tty Jets will rise again to the top of the cesspool, like the magical, florid, turd that they are.

Hey all,

If I told you what drunk, bearded, 50 year old men have done to me, you wouldn't be complaining!

Sorry that happened to you.

As a Bills fan, I tell everyone to not bring their kids to a Bills game if you're an opposing fan. It's just not a good atmosphere for them.
Well get this, I didn't even have a team at that point. I was getting into the sport, and my dad and I didn't even have a jersey on.....

Welcome to the site!

I have hated the Jets the most over the course of my life.

Recently the Patriots have eclipsed them, due to CryBrady, their insufferable POS fans, and Belicheat.

Once they start to suck again, I'm sure the always-sh!tty Jets will rise again to the top of the cesspool, like the magical, florid, turd that they are.
Thanks for the welcome boss!! and yep 100% agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom