Team you hate the most? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

Matt/4if

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was just curious to know, what's that one NFL team you guys hate the most why is that the case? Just thought this would be a cool discussion to have. I will go first, the team I hate the most would have to be the Buffalo Bills.

I'm 19 years old, and for some reason ever since I was a kid I truly disliked them. The story goes, I was about 9 years old in buffalo during a hockey tournament. We went to go watch a game, I forgot at the time who they were playing. However, a drunk 50-year-old man with a 2-foot long beard threw beer at me because I didn't cheer when they got a touchdown.

Talk about someone who was crazy..... I was 9.... It was my first time being introduced to this sport.

Anyways, that's my story. Let me know yours!!

JoyousTepidBird-size_restricted.gif

I’m reserving my hate to whatever team we face in the super bowl. Outside of that my most disliked team is the Bills. Buffalo stinks as in the animal and the city. Their fans talk way too much trash for a team that’s lost 4 straight Super Bowls.

Last edited:
I’m reserving my gate to whatever team we face in the super bowl. Outside of that my most disliked team is the Bills. Buffalo stinks as in the animal and the city. Their fans talk way too much trash for a team that’s lost 4 straight Super Bowls.
I see we're on the same boat here!! Completely agree with you boss

Back
Top Bottom