Team you hate the most? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

Jets - fireman Bill is tired af
Patsies - '85 AFC Championship game
Bills - 4 SB losses, Marino would've won at least 2 of those.
Colts - they were in the division too long.

Pats without a question. I have been longing for their downfall for two decades and I'm still here for it.

Secondly it would be the Bills because they are a bigger threat today and Bills fans are just as obnoxious.

Beyond that and only because I have loud mouth friends who are fans.....The Cowboys, Saints & Panthers. More so the Saints and Cowboys because I have a good friend who is related to Jerry Jones and gets to ride around in Jerry's helicopter and get sideline passes and go to all the special events. Same guy is also a Saints fan but his brother is a Cowboys fan.

In my house we try not to use the word hate, in general. Like all rules, there are exceptions, see below:

1. Whatever team Tom Brady is on.
2. Whatever team Bill Belichek is coaching.
3. The Patriots.
4. The Buccaneers.
5. The University of Michigan.
6. The University of Alabama. (Sorry Tua but it's personal with your former coach).
7. The Red Sox.
8. The Celtics.
9. The Bruins.
10. 3 years ago this would've said Boston College but can't go there now with Flo.

There's a theme here, Brady, Belichek and Saban. Nemesis's for life. Also I'm an Ohio State fan so the Brady and Saban dislikes have multiple layers for me.

Pats AINEC
I have to agree.

While I hate all 3, the Jets are nothing and havent been since Joe Namath. Also, they have the most obnoxious fans. Got my nose broken at a Jets game trying to break up a fight, lol. (Security guard hit me square in the nose with her billy club.)

The Bills Screwed us in the 90's, their fans are jackasses, but not usually hateful like Jet fans.

BUT, the ****ing Pats. Im so sick of the pandering to this team, favoritism by officials, and their arrogant ****ing fans. I hate this team far more than any other, at least for now. That might change in a few years, but I've hated this ****ing team since the snowplow game.

JETS SUCK!

In a close second is the Eagles, because I live in their region surrounded by the most ignorant, obnoxious fans in the NFL. They're so bad they had to put a courtroom and jail at their stadium. Nothing tops that.

For me it's the Bills - growing up in Upstate NY I've been to many Fins/ Bills game at Orchard Park and I stopped going because the experience was getting worse and worse - I'm all for some nice trash talking but it's way more than that.

For me it's the Bills - growing up in Upstate NY I've been to many Fins/ Bills game at Orchard Park and I stopped going because the experience was getting worse and worse - I'm all for some nice trash talking but it's way more than that.
Hate the bills man, their fans are it for me

In my house we try not to use the word hate, in general. Like all rules, there are exceptions, see below:

1. Whatever team Tom Brady is on.
2. Whatever team Bill Belichek is coaching.
3. The Patriots.
4. The Buccaneers.
5. The University of Michigan.
6. The University of Alabama. (Sorry Tua but it's personal with your former coach).
7. The Red Sox.
8. The Celtics.
9. The Bruins.
10. 3 years ago this would've said Boston College but can't go there now with Flo.

There's a theme here, Brady, Belichek and Saban. Nemesis's for life. Also I'm an Ohio State fan so the Brady and Saban dislikes have multiple layers for me.
I enjoyed reading this detailed list, thanks for the input!!

When you think about it Dallas ruined what could have been a good offensive line for us. The picked one ahead of us and got Zach Martin a mainstay Guard and we wanted LaLel Collins to come here but he went to the Cowgirls and has been there since 2015. Then Manning picks the Broncos and wins a SB with them when he considered the Fins first. Also, still pissed at the Texans for a cheap knee shot that ended Tony G's career. So it's the Pats, Cowgirls and Ravens for me.

Back
Top Bottom