Team you hate the most? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team you hate the most?

The Jets are my least favorite team in all of professional sports. If they played against the Knicks I would root for the Knicks. I am a New York Dolphins fan since 1981, before Sunday Ticket, Red Zone, etc. I used to be like a fiend waiting for Dolphin highlights, and steady watching the ticker at the bottom of my screen while watching a crappy Jets game. Then, when Dolphins played them, that bum Richard Todd came through in the clutch and pulled out a 16-15 victory. I hope the Jets never make it to .500 ever again in their existence. Is that hate enough?? Not going to mention Wesley Walker, in overtime, catching the game winner in overtime from Suck A@# Ken O'Brien in 1986.....After Danny put up over 400 yards. F the Jets forever!!!

The Jets are my least favorite team in all of professional sports. If they played against the Knicks I would root for the Knicks. I am a New York Dolphins fan since 1981, before Sunday Ticket, Red Zone, etc. I used to be like a fiend waiting for Dolphin highlights, and steady watching the ticker at the bottom of my screen while watching a crappy Jets game. Then, when Dolphins played them, that bum Richard Todd came through in the clutch and pulled out a 16-15 victory. I hope the Jets never make it to .500 ever again in their existence. Is that hate enough?? Not going to mention Wesley Walker, in overtime, catching the game winner in overtime from Suck A@# Ken O'Brien in 1986.....After Danny put up over 400 yards. F the Jets forever!!!
f the jets forever, -words of god

Ok so I dont live on the east coast so the Jets fans never really got me too upset. Im 37 and I can remember maybe 3 years they were actually better than us.... and some of their fans crack me up, they were so hard on Gase i loved it..... so I actually enjoy the Jets in our division believe it or not.

I also had respect for Jim Kelly and them losing 4 superbowls like they did was heartbreaking. Can you imagine going to 4 STRAIGHT Superbowls and never winning a single one? So I can't hate the Bills as much as the obvious choice.... the Patriots take 1st place for me 100%.

Outside the Division its the Cowboys. My little brother was a Cowboys fan and I had to watch him celebrate their 90s championships as a kid and it still pisses me off. Marino really let me down as a kid, i kinda hold it against him honestly but I still love him. He just couldn't ever deliver, admittedly it wasn't all his fault but he was so good he shoulda got us one. Even Rodgers got one and he gets butt hurt and quits on his team on a monthly basis.

Ok so I dont live on the east coast so the Jets fans never really got me too upset. Im 37 and I can remember maybe 3 years they were actually better than us.... and some of their fans crack me up, they were so hard on Gase i loved it..... so I actually enjoy the Jets in our division believe it or not.

I also had respect for Jim Kelly and them losing 4 superbowls like they did was heartbreaking. Can you imagine going to 4 STRAIGHT Superbowls and never winning a single one? So I can't hate the Bills as much as the obvious choice.... the Patriots take 1st place for me 100%.

Outside the Division its the Cowboys. My little brother was a Cowboys fan and I had to watch him celebrate their 90s championships as a kid and it still pisses me off. Marino really let me down as a kid, i kinda hold it against him honestly but I still love him. He just couldn't ever deliver, admittedly it wasn't all his fault but he was so good he shoulda got us one. Even Rodgers got one and he gets butt hurt and quits on his team on a monthly basis.
Ou the patriots and the cowgirls..

I only root for one team for 39+ years and hate all the other 31 teams. ALL OF THEM! But if you want me to rank these ****ing other teams here you go: #1 The ***triots (need I say more). #2 The JiLLLLs (during Jim Kelly years and now I hate Josh Allen with a passion). #3 The Green Puke Cropdusters (need I say more again). #4 Dallas Cowboys for (Super Bowl VI) 24 to 3 is all I see, bastards. #5 The Washington Redskins for (Super Bowl XVII) 27-17 I was there at age 12 cried my eyes out. #6 The San Francisco 49ers for (Super Bowl XIX) 38-16 I was there at age 14 cried my eyes out as my idol Dan Marino did not win that day. #7 The Oakland Raiders for our chance at a 3-peat we lost to them in 1974 screw Faider Nation, #8 The Pittsburgh Steelers so many times we had a chance to go deep they ruin our chances. #9 The Baltimore Ravens every playoff game against them or in the regular season we get blown the f**k out we were always better than them and still get blown out can't stand them then, can't stand them now. Every other team is a equal #10. GO DOLPHINS!!!! That's who I hate ALL OF THEM!

The Jets are a close second
They took out our center Dwight Stephenson with an unnecessary injury. It ended his career. Arguably one of the best centers in NFL history.
Joe Klecko and Marty Lyons were the perps

Bills - 4 SB losses, Marino would've won at least 2 of those

To do that he’d have to have…you know…gotten to them. We can point at the four Super Bowl losses but we have to ignore that they won all the playoff games to get to them. Miami missed the playoffs two of those years and was sent home by Buffalo the other two.

So tired of the freaking Ravens its like they never stop being good. That and they dismantle us every freakin time, its really old.

I hate the Jets - Jets - Jets!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom