teams on rise/decline | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

teams on rise/decline

baalworship said:
Yes, it makes a lot of sense that the Bills are on the decline because they lost Pat Williams. It's hard to believe that just because the guy is going to be 33 years old in the 2005 season and the Bills play their DT's in waves they couldn't find a way to keep this guy in the fold until he's 40.

Oh well, I guess the Bills will have to see what Ron Edwards can do next to Pro-Bowl DT Sam Adams.

As for Losman, he was considered an UPGRADE by the Buffalo coaching staff over Bledsoe. It's all speculation what he actually will do but he won't have to do much to be an upgrade at the QB position.

The only thing he mentioned for Buffalo that I agree with is the loss of Jonas Jennings. Right now there's a big hole at LT. But there are still trade possibilities (Travis Henry for LJ Shelton, for example), the draft, and June cuts. Having one serious question mark does not a season in decline make.

Shhhh! Let'em keep drinking the koolaid. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Any article that bashes the bills is a good read. The only issue I have is that we traded away one of our third round picks during the season.

Back
Top Bottom