Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teams Reaching Out To Dolphins About Devante Parker

Jerrysanders

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins have spoken to multiple teams about a trade involving receiver DeVante Parker but are not actively shopping him and would be fine keeping him, team sources told The Miami Herald.

The Dolphins have told teams that it would take a third-round pick to trade him, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reported Saturday.

Jimmy Gould, Parker’s agent, said by phone Saturday that he has not spoken to the Dolphins about a trade.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article220377425.html

There's no way in hell he would ever fetch a 3rd round draft pick. A 5th AT BEST.

I have a good feeling it will be a 4th if we trade him...he's still young. Hes got the same type of speed/height/catch radius of A.J Green and I guarantee there will be a team that falls in love with him regardless of his sluggish first few years

Trade deadline is 10/30....what the Dolphins need to do is try to feature him as much as possible (well...that is until he gets a boo boo and takes himself out of game...which may happen after 2 or 3 plays) today and Thurs night and possibly increase his value to maybe a 4th.

Hes got the same type of speed/height/catch radius of A.J Green

Maybe on the track but not on the field. Especially speed wise. Aj Greens rookie season blows Devante's best season out the water. Aj's 10 game season out produces Devante's 15 game season. Devante doesn't have the productivity or health history to warrant a 4th let alone a 3rd. Your logic that he might fetch something like a 4th is based on combine measurables. There's college players who do get over drafted because of that but no one over trades based on measurables that don't live up onto the field, especially after 4 seasons.

If Tannenbaum gets a 3rd round pick I'll take back every bad thing I've ever said about him. I'd be thrilled with a 4th or 5th, and I would still take a 6th or 7th since we arent paying him next season anyway.

Would be fantastic if we’re somehow able to trade him for O-line help.

Back
Top Bottom