tebow's father prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tebow's father prediction

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
[QUOTEFlorida QB Tim Tebow's father believes his son will go off the board in the first 15 picks next month.

"If the Jaguars don't take him at 10, he'll be gone by 15," said Bob Tebow. We don't think it's an outlandish prediction. Profootballtalk.com hears reports that Tebow's camp is convinced he'll be drafted in the top half of the first round. NFL front office types are never as formulaic as the mock drafters, so nothing would surprise us with Tebow.][/quote]
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=170518&id=5096

i would be so pi$$ed!! i know he wont be drafted by us(thank god) but with lee coaching him and if this happened i would want the trifecta fired. but it wont happen and to think he will actually be in the top 15 is hillarious.

I think any good parent would say that. That being said, no rational NFL coach, scout, or executive believes that nor would be that stupid.

I think any good parent would say that. That being said, no rational NFL coach, scout, or executive believes that nor would be that stupid.

Al Davis? Oh wait, I forgot he doesn't run a sub 4.3 40. Sounds like Tebow has a pretty good family, maybe Cam Cameron will pull some strings in the Ravens front office....

[QUOTEFlorida QB Tim Tebow's father believes his son will go off the board in the first 15 picks next month.

"If the Jaguars don't take him at 10, he'll be gone by 15," said Bob Tebow. We don't think it's an outlandish prediction. Profootballtalk.com hears reports that Tebow's camp is convinced he'll be drafted in the top half of the first round. NFL front office types are never as formulaic as the mock drafters, so nothing would surprise us with Tebow.]
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&line=170518&id=5096
i would be so pi$$ed!! i know he wont be drafted by us(thank god) but with lee coaching him and this happened i would want the trifecta fired. but it wont happen and to think he will actually be in the top 15 is hillarious.[/quote]

So, are you saying that if Tim Tebow gets drafted in the first 15 positions, the trifecta should be fired? Why?????????

i would be so pi$$ed!! i know he wont be drafted by us(thank god) but with lee coaching him and this happened i would want the trifecta fired. but it wont happen and to think he will actually be in the top 15 is hillarious.

So, are you saying that if Tim Tebow gets drafted in the first 15 positions, the trifecta should be fired? Why?????????[/quote]
no no if we drafted him. which wouldnt happen

"If the Jaguars don't take him at 10, he'll be gone by 15," said Bob Tebow. We don't think it's an outlandish prediction. Profootballtalk.com hears reports that Tebow's camp is convinced he'll be drafted in the top half of the first round. NFL front office types are never as formulaic as the mock drafters, so nothing would surprise us with Tebow.]
i would be so pi$$ed!! i know he wont be drafted by us(thank god) but with lee coaching him and this happened i would want the trifecta fired. but it wont happen and to think he will actually be in the top 15 is hillarious.[/quote]

top 15 in round 3 mybe.................:lol:

This is gonna be a fun thread. With all the "rational" Miami fans around here, I wonder what you all think about this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is gonna be a fun thread. With all the "rational" Miami fans around here, I wonder what you all think about this? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Or maybe this is the NFL where that garbage offense doesn't work. You aren't going to have WIDE OPEN WR's. Tighter windows to throw the ball having to read defenses, get under center. He can't do any of that. The kid won't be able to run like he used to he will get destroyed by the NFL players.

Yeah, he'll get destroyed by top 10 pick Safeties like Eric Berry, right? You obviously haven't watched too many Gator games. You obviously haven't watched too many OU or UT games either where Bradford and McCoy were going against some of the worst defenses and throwing to 15-yard open receivers. Tebow played against the best defenses in college football (also evident by the amount of defenders drafted from the SEC every year). I've seen Tebow make tight passes and passes over finger tips in corners and sidelines all the time. I don't know why you think because Tebow took the ball from shotgun (which the likes of Manning and Brady do quite often as well) and run 5-10 options a game that he can't cut it to the NFL? I don't know why you think because he ran under a certain system in college, that his skills don't translate to the NFL. Please, indulge me...bring up some stats, please, anything.

Personally, I love this animosity towards Tebow. He's proven his critics wrong before and he'll prove them wrong again.

Sounds like Tebow has a pretty good family, maybe Cam Cameron will pull some strings in the Ravens front office....

:lol2: I'd love to see Timmy go to Baltimore and try his whole motivation song and dance only to have R. Lewis slap the taste off his lips. Permanently.

Back
Top Bottom