Ted Ginn Jr..? Our dangerous pick? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr..? Our dangerous pick?

I agree with the post, This is what I have been saying for about 3 weeks. Ginn will make the entire team better because the Defense will have to always make sure where he is at. Thus helping the other playmakers. I also agree when he scores (which will be often) DONT TACKLE HIM.

I don't know, it surely looked like Ohio State was perfectly capable of losing by 30 without him. :sidelol:

Plus, he doesn't run very clean routes, he's not very big, his hands are questionable, his ability to go over the middle is questionable at best, he likely can't handle a jam well, and his true passion isn't even WR.

Ha, I love it.

I don't know, it surely looked like Ohio State was perfectly capable of losing by 30 without him. :sidelol:

Plus, he doesn't run very clean routes, he's not very big, his hands are questionable, his ability to go over the middle is questionable at best, he likely can't handle a jam well, and his true passion isn't even WR.

I agree totally! looks like i sparked some debate here! his skill set will not translate well in the NFL game. In college his speed covered up alot of deficiencies in his game particularly technique like my man stitches stated above. I hope we steer clear from this guy!

When I think about how a player would fit in to the existing offense (or defense), I can see how Ginn Jr. would make a tremendous impact from day 1, even if he doesn't produce right away. In fact, I believe he would make more of an impact for the Dolphins, right away, than any other player (although I still favor drafting Quinn if he is there).

His speed alone demands respect. That means safeties can't inch up and cheat against the run. The have to be conscious of Ginn Jr. flying up the sideline. That should open up the running game a little more, which is our strength at the moment. Ronnie Brown is our best offensive player, and drafting a burner on the outside would help him in many ways.

Drafting Ginn would probably moves Chambers to the slot, where he is more productive anyway. Now you got an all-purpose back, a deep threat, a few possession receivers, and Chambers free to find the seams.

The net result. The offense clicks better, stays on the field, and keeps the defense well-rested. The whole team improves.

And this is all without resorting to a discussion of how many times he catches the ball, or his contribution to special teams. His mere presence would make us better.

THat was a very convincing argument but if we havre an inconsistancy at QB then safeties willl still cheat because it will make our QB win the game! So even though it has the potential to get this offense clicking and make big plays it can also break us if we have inconsistancy at qb!

Back
Top Bottom