Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

I remember the announcers saying that one team actually had Jamarcus rated as a mid round pick last year, and there was some speculation that it was Miami.

I was under the impression that our qb draft board read:

1 - Brady Quinn
2 - John Beck

Of course that was just my impression and is only worth the paper it isn't printed on.

I'm pretty certain that Russell was rated #1 in terms of QB's.

Should be entertaining watching the Patriots receiver corp, made up of a selfish Randy Moss who is a cancer and quits on too many plays, and injury prone Donte Stallworth, our little over-achiever Wes Welker.

When did the Patsies get impatient and abandon the proven method of building a team with your own players?

But, you'll never get to our secondary because Brady will be looking up at Jason Taylor and Joey Porter from the ground.:wink:

I know it's a little off-topic for this thread....but I had to laugh reading this post after what we just witnessed this season.

things didn't quite work out the way we had hoped, huh?

at least he got the 'entertaining' part right. :lol:

I think he's around 272. Although who knows. I think he needs to stay around that weight. He can play SOLB at 270. But he has the frame to add weight if he's going to be a pure DE.

I think he works on his speed and his shuttle times more than anything. He needs to get that timed speed down. A 4.8 at 272.....I'd be a little ho hum on that. But a 4.68 or something of that ilk....now we're talking. I know the margins of time are tiny, but still.

Shawne Merriman was 6043 and 272 at the Combine. At the Pro Day he had a 40 inch vertical - which is ridiculous - ran a 4.64 forty, a 4.21 short shuttle and 25 reps. That's the gold standard for the big SOLB.

boomer so you see long as an SOLB and needs to add weight for a pure DE sounds alot like Matt Roth 6' 4" 272 lbs is Long that much faster or smarter let me know what you think about this thanks

Back
Top Bottom