Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Henry vs ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Henry vs ricky

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
Travis Henry: 132 yds

This first post was a response split from another thread about Ahman Green, curious that the thread title are almost identical, by one of the mods on this site. It was done intentionally to make me look bad and is irresponsible moderating!

This is the original thread I posted in: Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Ahman Green? ( 1 2 3 )

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

WOW another wonderful oneliner Clump, boy you sure got them on that one.:rolleyes:

I was responding to the claim that Ricky can get what he wants. Maybe outside the stadium, but the Bills held Ricky to less than 100 yds. That wasn't an accident

I was responding to the claim that Ricky can get what he wants. Maybe outside the stadium, but the Bills held Ricky to less than 100 yds. That wasn't an accident

Yeah it's called playing from behind. Not too many teams grind it out on the ground when their down.

If you were actually responding to the claim that Ricky can get what he wants, then why the hell did you mention Travis Henry? If we don't turn over the ball 6 times Ricky gets at least 1 more carry and goes over 100. What does Travis Henry having 132 yards have anything to do with Ricky getting what he wants? Do YOU even know what you talk about?

has ricky been practicing at linebacker or something?

yeah, buffalo won the game. 132 yards. no td's. not one yard rushing on a touchdown drive. i'd be happy to hold ahman green to that.

OMG...please tell me some dumbass isn't bringing up something thats 2 games past? Please tell me some villiage hasn't lost their idiot. Please?

Leave it to a Bills fan to hype that # without knowing what the heck he's talking about.

Go rewatch your tape there Clumped. Now watch how many guys the Bills put in the box and then watch how many guys the phins put in the box.

There were times you guys were lining up 6 guys on the LOS with 2 LB's half a foot back and even then Ricky still almost got his 100 yards and was 0.1 away from a 4.0 avg.

Meanwhile the phins only rushed 4 linemen all day long and kept their LB's in pass coverage.

Reverse those rolls and Henry would have had a brutal day (but bledsoe would have burned us bad) and Ricky would have rolled up eye popping #'s.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
If you were actually responding to the claim that Ricky can get what he wants, then why the hell did you mention Travis Henry? If we don't turn over the ball 6 times Ricky gets at least 1 more carry and goes over 100. What does Travis Henry having 132 yards have anything to do with Ricky getting what he wants? Do YOU even know what you talk about?

Because this is a thread that was split from another. I never started a thread with this title. Obviously there are some moderators who do not know how to do their job!

Because this is a thread that was split from another. I never started a thread with this title. Obviously there are some moderators who do not know how to do their job!

Or more then likely you weren't paying attention and started a new thread instead of clicking on reply :rolleyes:

NO!! I'm not that frickin stupid. The first post in this thread was a reply to a thread about Ahman Green that has a very similar tone to it.

One of the mods on this site altered my post and started a thread in my name.

Nice to know that contributing to this site results in this garbage

And how do I know that?

because in order to start a new thread, you must give the thread a title.

I'm a moderator at www.billsfanzone.com and this is a deplorable action taken by one of the mods at this site.

If you pay attention, I posted way before this was split. Regardless, you were responding to the fact Ricky can get what he wants by saying,

This is why I asked. Now you tell me, what does Travis Henry's yardage have anything to do with Ricky Williams.:confused:

This thread was split intentionally by a moderator to put a Bills fan in a poor light.

I contributed $$$ to AJ to help him..........I deserved more respect than that....especially if I do not violate the TOS and I haven't.

Back
Top Bottom