Tell why you think your team will win the AFCE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell why you think your team will win the AFCE

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm going to assume it's Training Camp time and we have Knight and Griese on board.

D Corr. Bates
SS Knight Freeman
FS Marion Wooden Gamble
SLB Greenwood or Moore, with either the backup
MLB Zach, with Hendrick as bu
OLB Seau, with Corey Jenkins or Justin or B. Hardmon as bu's
DE Taylor, with T. Bowens by
DE Ogunleye, with Rob Burnett and Jay Williams bu
DT Bowens, with Romero or D. Williams as bu
DT Chester, with Zonina as bu
CB Surtain, with Flecther as bu
CB Madison, with Buckley, Omare Lowe as bu

O Corr. N. Turner
QB Fielder Griese Rosenphels
RB Williams, Minor, Henry, Edwards
FB Konrad, Dyer or Ayanbadejo
OT Dixon, W. Smith
T Nails, Whitley
C Ruddy, Seth Mckinney
G Perry
T T. Wade, G. Jerman
WR C. Chambers, J.R. Toliver or K.Newson
WR McKnight, Thompson, Baker or Rogers
TE Randy McMicheals, Donald Lee, M. Battaglia, E. Perry

ST..K. Armstrong..jury still out on him.
K. Olindo
P Royals or I hope a replacement.
KR Rogers, Minor
PR Baker (wishful thinking) Rogers, Newson

Need I say more...This is why I think Miami wins the division.

We can't be beat at home, so Imagine when we duplicate that on the road, which we did in the previous years. I'm just excited about all the prime time games that we have this year because I want the world to see the best football team since the '90's Cowboys..

The Jets had a terrible offseason.
Bledose will continue the decline that he began in the last half of last season..particularly without Peerless.
The Patriots have improved their team, particularly on defense, but their offense was pathetic last year.

Miami will have QB depth (that factor alone kept them from winning the division last year), an improved LB & WR corps, an improved secondary and improved leadership.

I will pick Miami

I also think Drew will suffer without Peerless. He'll be like Herman Munster back there waiting for someone to get open and take huge sack yardage or throw INTs by forcing plays. I've seen it all before.

I think the Jets got better this offseason, but they didn't do as well as Miami and NE did.

Miami is the best on paper. And although we stopped Ricky last December, he is the main reason the Dolphins have an edge over the Pats.

We need to get a Ricky one of these years.

I'd say look at our roster and ask yourself how we CAN'T win the division. It will be a damn shame if we don't.

We've got a tough schedule, but no tougher then anyone elses I'd imagine.

Don't we play the Cowboys on Thanksgiving this year too? ;D

I wanna see Jay pick apart Terrance Newman.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
I also think Drew will suffer without Peerless. He'll be like Herman Munster back there waiting for someone to get open and take huge sack yardage or throw INTs by forcing plays. I've seen it all before.

I think the Jets got better this offseason, but they didn't do as well as Miami and NE did.

Miami is the best on paper. And although we stopped Ricky last December, he is the main reason the Dolphins have an edge over the Pats.

We need to get a Ricky one of these years.

did the lammies kick you out?

20-17:lol:

donshula, please refrain from talking smack in the main forum. Take it to the smack forum please......

Oh god, how the hell did donshula find the forum, his only going to polute this site..

He has been here for a while actually. He just isn't too active of a poster......

Back
Top Bottom