Tell Your Grandkids About the 2015 Buffalo Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell Your Grandkids About the 2015 Buffalo Bills

baalworship

O Ba´al, now your foes you must slay
Reaction score
I had to laugh. He nailed it.

Most pro sports teams are smart these days, or at least they try to be. Everyone follows the same Moneyball-ish blueprint, trying to exploit the same market inefficiencies. Most teams are risk-averse as a rule. It’s like a race to see who can be most responsible. But what if I told you that there was one team that refused to play by the rules? What if there were a team built on questionable logic and bad decisions? What if I took you to the edge of the cliff in the Smart Sports era and told you that not everyone jumps? Some teams try to fly.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/tell-your-grandkids-about-the-2015-buffalo-bills/

Tyrod is the prototype.

He had a great career at Virginia Tech, but at no point did anyone watch him play and say, “Wow, can’t wait to see what he does in the NFL.” He was the standard-issue good college quarterback who disappears into the ether — until now.

SuzanneRock9Embarrassed-1.gif

I'll tell my grandkids they ****ing sucked. They sucked in 1980, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 , 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 98, 2000, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. I'm even going to leave a last parting message in my will to be read "Please tell my son a Buffalo fan that his team sucks ass and I'm leaving all of my belongings to a random bum who isn't a Buffalo fan".

Should I start with the Rex Ryan affect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell my grandkids how the buffalo bills lost to the jaguars in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom