Ten 'must stops' on training camp tour | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ten 'must stops' on training camp tour

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6420519

4-5. From Cincinnati it's off to Florida to see Miami and Tampa Bay. I'm interested in the Jaguars but they will be on the 2004 tour. The 2002 Bucs camp was impressive and was my favorite stop last summer. The impact Jon Gruden brought to the team was immediate. Now he has a Super Bowl ring and the challenge of repeating. Mike Shanahan did it with the Broncos and Gruden has the drive and determination to get it done. I'm expecting to see a coach driving his team even harder than he did to get it there the first time. I sure hope for the Buccaneers players' sake they didn't enjoy the Super Bowl the whole offseason.

Dave Wannstedt is betting Junior Seau will look good and play better in Miami's colors.

From Tampa, it's a drive to the Dolphins to see Junior Seau in a new uniform and Brian Griese competing with Jay Fiedler. I love watching defenses with great speed and offense with innovative play calling. Both Florida teams deliver on both counts.

Thanks for the heads up and the cut n'paste, justafan. Now I feel kinda rotten about some of the things I've said about you guys. Not too rotten, -- just a little around the edges.

:)

You're welcome. Any info or reading material I can grab from Billszone I post here for you guys to read as well.

Originally posted by justafan
You're welcome. Any info or reading material I can grab from Billszone I post here for you guys to read as well.

Thanks, and I always do same for you guys..

Back
Top Bottom