Ten things that could prevent the Dolphins from making playoffs in 2021 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ten things that could prevent the Dolphins from making playoffs in 2021

Omar Kelly article for those that refuse to read his stuff

a lot of these don’t make sense about how they affect Miami making the playoffs this year
One of 10 things that an keep me from reading anything.

Anything written by Omar Kelly!

You offer nothing else but Tua trolling
How?
We have good coaching. Improved roster. All hinge on Tua. If Tua improve, we will make playoff. If he fails to improve, all else no matter. Top one, all top ten, all depends on Tua.

I'm always amused by regression to the mean. Too many exclude variables to make a point. WARNING: I'm going to lie. My 1st job was 20k/yr. 2nd job 40k/yr. 3rd job 60k/yr. Using regression to the mean, my 4th job should be 40k/yr.

To topic, there are numerous things that could prevent Miami from making the playoffs. Some reasonable/some not. I find it pessimistic to list 10 negatives and ignore the positives. There are many

Agree. Sports are fluid enough that statistics/analytics will only tell part of the story

p.s. Mark Twain once said, " There are 3 types of lies... Lies, damned lies, & statistics."

How?
We have good coaching. Improved roster. All hinge on Tua. If Tua improve, we will make playoff. If he fails to improve, all else no matter. Top one, all top ten, all depends on Tua.
It's a very simplistic way of looking at it.

It's a very simplistic way of looking at it.
Less is more. Simple but true. We have options to overcome other deficiencies of the team if it happens. When it comes to QB position, we have no other options.

Back
Top Bottom